Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

246 IN SEPT 2012 - 180 IN MARCH 2013 - PICS

Replies

• you look amazing!! Great job and keep up the work!! :-)
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Woman, you look AWESOME!! Georgeous and hot, really!! Congratulations and thanks for posting!! You are an inspiration!!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    You are gorgeous! And that baby is a cutie-pie! Love the cheeks!

Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • Flab2Thin
    Flab2Thin Posts: 34
    Well done, you look great.

Can I ask did you work out and if so what did you do?
  • You look amazing! I a started by weight loss journey at 243 and am down to 202. I hope I look as great as you do when I hit 180! Congrats! :)
  • cutts26
    cutts26 Posts: 15 Member
    Look Awesome, that is my goal weight. You can do it.
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    You look great, congrats on all the hard work, it's really paid off.
  • Good job...You are so cute and pretty!!!
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    You look fantabulous!! Congrats!!!
  • latprin
    latprin Posts: 16
    You Go Girl! Great job! I'm also 5'10"
  • reneeroberts_88
    reneeroberts_88 Posts: 31 Member
    You look amazing!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Congrats!! And the last pic, the side-by-side faces, looks GREAT!! Keep up the excellent work!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    wow, thanks everyone! i just got back from a 2 week vacation, and came back to have all sorts of inbox messages and posts on this thread! i still have 20-30 pounds to go, and who knows, maybe once im there, ill keep going, im not sure! for those asking what i do, i eat low cal (1200-1400), with 2 days a month that i go 100% over what my maintenance calories would be (every 14th or 15th day)... i also go to the gym 3-5 days a week, doing about 30 minutes cardio (elliptical) and 45 minutes of lifting. thanks again for all the compliments, i really appreciate it! i cant wait to hit 160, and post an updated success thread! in september, i was wearing a size 20 pants, im now in a 12, and hope to some day be in an 8!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • Pkeenan1229
    Pkeenan1229 Posts: 51 Member
    awesome job! you look beautiful!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    You look great!!!
  • ABrandNewMeIn2013
    ABrandNewMeIn2013 Posts: 9 Member
    You look fantastic, and HAPPY! That is the most important thing! Congrats to you! Enjoy the summer!
  • Vonetta_Joseph
    Vonetta_Joseph Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome Job! Your starting weight and goal weight is similar to mine. What type of exercises did you do?
  • You are beautiful! Such an adorable baby too, bless xoxox Thank you for being my inspiration!
  • very nice & cute baby
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!