What does it for you & What Kills it?

Options

Replies

• Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    I curse like its the only way to complete a sentence

I can attest to the cursing like a trucker!

And he can be a complete A$$HAT!!!

Awe CANDACE ... My little sweetums .. Im so happy you're here.. She knows me VERY well guys :bigsmile:
    Awe sweet tattooed, cussing, foot fetish, smoker Matt.....In your wildest dreams baby!!!:flowerforyou:

LMAO .. see .. see... :drinker: You Know me ..
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Does it for me: Butch women, Well groomed, Confident, Has their *kitten* together.

Kills it: needy, broken, stinky, bad teeth, and bad breath. Also, nails.. please my lovely butches please.. keep those nails short and clean.

:noway: at first I thought this was a joke... then I realised you live just up the street in Austin.. so this could totally be a true evaluation of your likes and dislikes :huh:
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Nice toned body a cute face to go with it is a big turn on, someone over 6 feet! bonus points for tats!

Turn offs are someone who seems to be a jerk in conversation or small feet, i dunno just hate men with small feet and hands
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Does It: Big hands, broad shoulders/chest, Kindness towards others, pride in oneself

Kills It: Can't hold a conversation, No sense of humour, won't try anything new
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    DOES IT: sense of humor, can hold a conversation without awkward silences, intelligence, well groomed facial hair, tattoos (professional not home made lol), is a handy man, confidence, family man, makes equal to or more than me ( income wise- I know thats horrible), smells good

KILLS IT: arrogance, bad grammar, rude, no ambition in life, does drugs, bad breath, wears wrinkled clothes in public, disrespects women, cheaters, liars

That's just off the top of my head :p
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    What works: Intelligence, a good sense of humor, an open mind, takes care of himself, doesn't want or need a mommy figure, not afraid to get dirty but knows how to clean up

Dealbreakers: alcoholism, narcissism, lying, poor hygiene, priorities out of whack, addicted to video games/TV
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    DOES IT: sense of humor, can hold a conversation without awkward silences, intelligence, well groomed facial hair, tattoos (professional not home made lol), is a handy man, confidence, family man, makes equal to or more than me ( income wise- I know thats horrible), smells good

KILLS IT: arrogance, bad grammar, rude, no ambition in life, does drugs, bad breath, wears wrinkled clothes in public, disrespects women, cheaters, liars

I hope that wasnt a dig on my tats young lady ... :grumble:
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

I hope that wasnt a dig on my tats young lady ... :grumble:

You have homemade ones????
    And why does everything have to be about you? :p
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Yeah....matchmaker here!! Patti's your girl dr flo!!

:flowerforyou:

I hope those flowers are for Patti!

Well they arent for you! Meanie Face :grumble:

I just didn't want her getting all hurt after I set you two up!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Does it for me: Butch women, Well groomed, Confident, Has their *kitten* together.

Kills it: needy, broken, stinky, bad teeth, and bad breath. Also, nails.. please my lovely butches please.. keep those nails short and clean.

:noway: at first I thought this was a joke... then I realised you live just up the street in Austin.. so this could totally be a true evaluation of your likes and dislikes :huh:

No joke. I'm one of *those* people ;)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Not saying they require ALL of the following...

DOES IT:
    - friendly, smiles, greets me & makes effort to start conversation
    - tells entertaining stories & can make me laugh
    - tells me "close to the heart" stories about his family, friends, pets, or experiences
    - genuinely listens to mine!
    - confidence & eagerness to take charge (Make the plans, organize, try new things, get stuff done)
    - good work ethic (Shows up on time, works hard, values his job)
    - has a hobby that requires getting off of his butt
    - resilient. Does not pout, wuss out over petty things, or hang onto man-drama

KILLS IT:
    - shorter than 5'5" (I'm 5'7", it just makes me feel like the man or like I'm dating one of the 7 dwarves)
    - no confidence, always second-guessing oneself
    - scrawny, skinny, bony, lanky
    - no facial expression... dead eyes, no smile, no eye contact, looks down a lot
    - negative for the sake of being negative & to get attention. Resentful.
    - non-talkative, very hard to bounce off conversation with
    - low opinion on women (i.e. Thinks we're blow job machines that belong in the kitchen)
    - lazy... no job, no ambition, freeloader, unable to do simple things
    - sunglasses. I want to see your EYES!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Funny guys! and I 've always liked Tall guys which is odd since I am actually pretty petite.

Smoking has always been my biggest turn off. gross.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I 've always liked Tall guys which is odd since I am actually pretty petite.

Smoking has always been my biggest turn off. gross.

I don't think it's odd at all. I'm 5'3 and have only ever been with men over 6'
  • Jeepgal2012
    Options
    Does it - Sense of humor. Intelligence. Blue eyes. Nice smile, nice teeth. Acting like a gentleman. Freaky and willing to do anything and everything I ask in bed. Some criminal behavior.

Kills it- Arrogance. Bad breath. Bad teeth. Red hair. Some criminal behavior.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Does it---height (love tall men), tattoos, nice white teeth, sense of humor, intelligence, can dress himself, has manners, full lips, is always shaved (whether its a goatee, mustache, whatever as long as its maintained), takes charge, is clean.

Kills it---short men, bad teeth, too skinny, jealousy, messy, only thinks of himself, doesn't want to try new things, etc.
  • Kali2024
    Kali2024 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Does it: If they're in their Marine or Cop uniform (and or if they are Marines/former Marines or cops) and shaved heads, strong arms that can pick me up and throw me around-in a goodway, funny, fun, has a good family relationship and values

Kills it-pretty much everyone else... I know i have an issue : D
    And short, messy, egotistical, fake bleach white perfecty straight ceramic Donny Osmond type teeth, rude,
  • Kitsada
    Kitsada Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Smart and funny always does it for me. Tall a bonus.

Kills it: bad skin, tips waitstaff poorly, calls/texts constantly... (I need space...lol)
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Does it : Tattoos, and some piercings. She has to have a double sided attitude, meaning she can be assertive and mean when she has to, but has to also have a kind side. No one likes someone who shows their *kitten*.. (Not in that way at least.)
    One who likes to go out and do things. Concert here and there. I'm a cook, so one who enjoys eating at home is good.
    A girl who can sing is always a PLUS. I play guitar, and drums. So having someone sing along would be awesome.

Kills It: Bad breath, stuck up attitude, judges before opening the book, someone who can't take a joke. Uptight *kitten*, basically.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I love men who have a sense of humor and has a passion.
    I dislike disrespectful men and alpha males.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

I will never understand why a woman would neglect her body.. Men.. well we're expected to be dirty, to a degree.
    But when women are.. its just shocking.

am i the only one who was taken aback by this? women are expected to have perfect bodies and constantly be clean and smell like fresh roses, but men - well ****, boys will be boys right? :noway:

turn off: the OP.

turn on: equality, open-mindedness, laughter, dominance in the bedroom.