My P90X Progress: Day 30 (pics)

Options

Replies

• merraina
    merraina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!! You are doing AWESOME!!! Only 30 days huh? That is AMAZING progress! Imagine what your pics will look like next time! Congrats!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Holy Moly!! You are doing AWESOME!!! Only 30 days huh? That is AMAZING progress! Imagine what your pics will look like next time! Congrats!

I don't know I can imagine quite a bit. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    yay! yes, nice changes going on-arms and abs!:drinker:

Really? I'm having a hard time convincing myself that there is any change in my abs.
  • prdecatur
    prdecatur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    holy cow, you have made some progress, i must not be working out hard enough cause I don't think I am seeing near the changes you have.

Great work, keep pushing play!
  • fjsutton
    fjsutton Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress for just 30 Days! My hubby and i have P90x and we keep looking at the dvd set in sheer terror. Its cool to see what just 30 days can do. I see great definition in all your pics. your abs and definately your back. I think youre starting to get that v all the girls like.... neway. ill keep you in my radar for future progress. i'll let you know when my hubby and i start...
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! :) Great job!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done :) after 90 you will look even more amazing!
  • Ashley5201
    Ashley5201 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! My husband and I started today, week 1 day 1! Seeing your results only 30 days in is really motivating. Keep it up. We can't wait to see your end result.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    You look great! My husband and I started today, week 1 day 1! Seeing your results only 30 days in is really motivating. Keep it up. We can't wait to see your end result.

You guys are going to LOVE IT!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great results so far!
  • diddylove
    diddylove Posts: 30
    Options
    Great results! Keep going!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Really great!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticeable!

I've just restarted that program this week, hope I am just as successful!

Best wishes!
  • mumofsix
    mumofsix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are def making progress. You look great.Can see the the abs coming but like others have said your back is awesome. Keep it up :)
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great progress for 30 days! Keep it up..Cannot wait to see what the next 30 hold! Great job!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic progress!
  • EasterKingston
    EasterKingston Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Well done!
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, that's awesome!

I am currently saving for P90X, I can't wait to try it!!!
  • teamike
    teamike Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Man I can't believe you don't think the front has changed much. I definitely can see a difference. You will have a grat transformation at the end. Keep it up.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Definitely noticeable!

I've just restarted that program this week, hope I am just as successful!

Best wishes!

Thanks! I'm sure you will be even MORE successful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!