New Friends! non gossipers!

13»

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    :)
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Welcome back Tamia. I'm new to MFP. So hopefully new account - new friends will equal success for you.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    How YOU doin Tyler?
    MINE
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Sorry, girl...this is supposed to be a supportive environment with a primary purpose to help people get fit. Instead I see drama and a whole lot of really mean people all over the forums.

I'm here for MY fitness and to support and hopefully inspire someone. Sending FR now :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    Welcome back Tamia. I'm new to MFP. So hopefully new account - new friends will equal success for you.

No you're too late, she's gone again!

Watch this space...
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    How YOU doin Tyler?
    MINE

What are your thoughts on sharing?
  • feel free to add me
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    How YOU doin Tyler?
    MINE

What are your thoughts on sharing?

I like where this is going..
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 647 Member
    I'm so sorry, Tamia! You don't deserve what some of the people are saying! Wow - just - Wow!! I have been your friend and I know that you are an awesome person!!
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Tamia is an awesome personan and friend. That's all I got.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I'm so sorry, Tamia! You don't deserve what some of the people are saying! Wow - just - Wow!! I have been your friend and I know that you are an awesome person!!

What are people saying?
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member

What are people saying?

It's about Easter baskets
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member

What are people saying?

GROW UP, thank god there is not a pic of you up here you and your ugly *kitten* A**

Wow, I was feeling vaguely sorry for you until you busted out personal schoolyard insults. Now I think your old 'friends' may have dodged a bullet.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member

What are people saying?

It's about Easter baskets

What's wrong with Easter baskets? I love Easter baskets:)
  • If your looking for friendship and motivation feel free to add me.
  • Killer eyes! wow. congrats on being so determined. wow! definitely a domer
  • Real?? be honest?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    5 accounts in the last year. First time posters complimenting/defending her. Seems legit.
This discussion has been closed.