Chris99mu
Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
Simply Lemonade
Ketel One

Quantities TBD.

Replies

• abrandnewme18
    Options
    me :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Not tonight, have to work in the morning.
  • Kali2024
    Kali2024 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Nope i have absolutely no tolerance anymore-maybe a glass of wine and even that will get me spinning
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well I might not LOG it... JK I am not drinking booze. Tonight at least ;)
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Coconut Malibu Rum and sprite! Yummy. My reward for completing month one of Insanity tonight!????
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    ME!! Skinny Girl Sangria :drinker:
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    me =) whiskey and vernors
  • annabeesmommy
    Options
    I have and will continue to do so....until they start making 0-calorie booze - its one of my nightly prayers! Cheers! :drinker:
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    So far this thread is composed of pretty women who are drinking....yes...bumping for the rest of the night lol
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS log booze. I even have a category labeled ETOH (abbreviation for alcohol).
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    So far this thread is composed of pretty women who are drinking....yes...bumping for the rest of the night lol

Awwwww - ladies, I think we have an audience! Now who wants to get crazy, harken back to those college days and MAKE OUT?

(I said "harken". Clearly, I went to college in the 1800's)
  • valcherrin
    valcherrin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would be for sure, but still trying to get over the stomach flu. But I am going to order out Chinese wonton soup, yummy.

Speaking of booze, what is the most calorie friendly drink anyways? Always wondered about that.
  • kahdxoom
    kahdxoom Posts: 129
    Options

Awwwww - ladies, I think we have an audience! Now who wants to get crazy, harken back to those college days and MAKE OUT?

b...urp...ump !
  • kahdxoom
    kahdxoom Posts: 129
    Options
    make that a double and Thank God it's Spring!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Popcorn is popping!
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @OP - I always log my drinks.....TGIF! :drinker: :drinker:
  • cyclist_44060
    cyclist_44060 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me! couple Sam Adams..so much for the calorie limit today.....lol
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My husband's homemade hard cider. Hard to log since I have no idea what he made it with so I use the highest calorie cider I could find. Have enough room in my calories to have two more!
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    My husband's homemade hard cider. Hard to log since I have no idea what he made it with so I use the highest calorie cider I could find. Have enough room in my calories to have two more!

Wow, 200 calories for 12 oz! That would be tough to fit into my diary :sad:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I made a delicious smoothie for dinner... That just so happened to.be loaded with triple sec and rum...