The most annoying thing for you

Options
RhineDHP
RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
For me, its this damn kanker sore. They always stupidly form for no reason in the most inconvenient places in my mouth. That and biting my tongue

What little things annoy you?

Replies

• mountaingirl2207
    Options
    Lol, that's a long list for me. I tend to get highly annoyed. I too have a canker sore issue... its a side effect from low Carb. I had them really bad when I was no carbing. I also get annoyed with whining, complaining, making excuses, yada yada. Be Positive people!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I get canker sores too, from grapefruit. And I love me some ruby reds. So that's annoying. I love to eat the grapefruit, and then I suffer the pain.

Its also annoying that, even though I've lost weight, I notice how much fat is still left. So, I still feel fat, even though I'm smaller.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    That I have hyper sensitive feet skin and any new shoes I buy give me vicious blisters :(
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    paper cuts, damn they sting and also get reinjured!
  • Ohgezzlyn
    Ohgezzlyn Posts: 13
    Options
    People not talking back, seriously, If im talking to you and you dont talk back i just want to pull my hair out,
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    People not talking back, seriously, If im talking to you and you dont talk back i just want to pull my hair out,

ya, welcome to my marriage . . .it's like speaking to a wall for 8 years with the occasional penis introduction once in a while lol
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    Spelling.

Chancre*
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I get charlie horse cramps in my toes a lot... I'm pretty sure I have bad nerves because I sometimes can't close my hands all the way.
  • bettyann55
    bettyann55 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

ya, welcome to my marriage . . .it's like speaking to a wall for 8 years with the occasional penis introduction once in a while lol
    [/quote)

My husband's one sister-inlaw who acts like she is so much better than everyelse who is married to a chiropractor that is a want-a-be doctor giving medical advise which far from his range of education. Her father even had a major heart attack and had to have bypass surgery after her husband told him for his age blood pressure readings of 170/80 was okay for his age.
    Glad it was not my father he gave bad advise to!!!!
  • xdoublerainbow
    xdoublerainbow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Completely unrelated to fitness but when people reply "K" to my texts, I want to cut them. Not literally but jeez, it makes me mad. Other than that, I have a lot of old injuries that ache sometimes during workouts, rightttttttttt at the peak of it. Annoyance #2.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Spelling.

Chancre*
    You think chancres are annoying? Or you think we don't know how to spell canker? Chancres and canker sores are NOT the same thing. You get chancres in the beginning stages of syphilis and canker sores are sores you get in your mouth, and can be related to immune deficiencies, which are not contagious.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Here's a random one: when people talk and they get that bubble in their throat that makes them sound weird when they talk, and don't bother clearing it.
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    Yesterday at the gym I had the pleasure of working out next to someone that had a 30 minute cell phone conversation while on the treadmill. I had my earphones in and I could still hear every word. Annoying!!!! It wasn't even work related or something, he was just LOUDLY shooting the breeze. There should be a law.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I honestly can't think of anything that is consistently annoying for me. Poor grammar and spelling are irritating but not a big deal. Most things just roll off me.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    People who don't know where their turn signal is and how to opperate it :grumble:
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    For me, its this damn kanker sore. They always stupidly form for no reason in the most inconvenient places in my mouth. That and biting my tongue

It's Chancre

What irritates me is when people see a red squiggle under a work but go ahead and post it misspelled.
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Getting sick when I am in pure workout mode, I feel it coming on now but I still pushed through Insanity today. Hopefully I can stop it before it gets worse, its going to be nice out tomorrow and id like to go ride for 2-3 hours
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    For those with canker sores// mouth ulcers- find a toothpaste that doesn't contain SLS (sodium laurel sulphate)
  • boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Options
    People clicking their damn pens -.-
    And chewing gum with their mouth open.
  • boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Options

It's Chancre

What irritates me is when people see a red squiggle under a work but go ahead and post it misspelled.

Word* ;)