Worst Burgers in Americs 2010

Options
DanOhh
DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
Check this out (if you dare). I hate to say this but when I started my weight loss (but before MFP) I had #6 Applebee’s Quesadilla Burger because I thought it would have less calories because it didn't have a bun. Little did I know!

Link to Yahoo story below:

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/worst-burgers-america-2010

Replies

• HeatherBurke
    HeatherBurke Posts: 147
    Options
    that used to be my favorite lol
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    There are much worse burgers.. I have personally eaten (not so proud of anymore) the 1lb burger at Fuddruckers.. and the mother of all burgers...

At a place called Cheeseburger Cheeseburger it was 22oz single patty burger

n1589258026_30123461_5685503.jpg
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    I used to work at Applebee's and ate the Quesadilla Burger 2-3 times a week... hense the weight gain I'm guessing! : /
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love when those "Eat this, not that" articles come out! It's always such an eye opener (or should I say, rude awakening?!) Thanks for sharing!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I think I need to learn to spell America. D'Oh!
  • karlowe
    karlowe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A1 burger from Applebees...YUMMY-was my favorite. over 1000 calories without fries...YIKES! Thank God I woke up! :sick:
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    OMG, I have never seen such things. And I'm thankful for it. If I had the possibility to eat that stuff, before I started here, I would have a very much longer way in front of me. LOL
    But I have to admit, for a second I was drooling. LMAO
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    Ew. I always thought the Baconator looked gross.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Burgers are not my thing, but I always like to read these scary food stats to remind me why!
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    :blushing: I ate the Quesadilla burger before giving up red meat a few years ago. GAH!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    if you think thats bad, check out the Worst Salads in America 2010. YIKES!
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    my favorite burger is a BIG MAC.. but I dont even wanna know what is in that... DAAAAAAAAAAANG! lol
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I always called the baconator a heart attack burger. HOWEVER I used to eat a singe baconator i think it was. I love bacon cheeseburgers lol. I also used to work at wendies before they came out wtih this burger and There was a man who would come in almost daily in the summer time and order a triple cheese burger double the beef and add bacon. We had to wrap it three times in the wrapper. He would great biggy size and get a DIET coke. Made me laugh every single time and YES he would sit in the dining room and devour the whole thing. He was i would guess maybe 300-400 lbs.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Did you see the sodium on this one?? :noway:

#3: WORST SPICY BURGER
    Chili’s Jalapeno Smokehouse Bacon Burger
    1,750 calories
    123 g fat (40 g saturated)
    5,250 mg sodium
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes you think ,I love looking at stuff like this .
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am shocked that these 'foods' exist, these are just heart attacks on a plate...... 90g of fat OMG just buy a tub of lard and tuck in.... yuck
  • BbNuke
    BbNuke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I always called the baconator a heart attack burger. HOWEVER I used to eat a singe baconator i think it was. I love bacon cheeseburgers lol. I also used to work at wendies before they came out wtih this burger and There was a man who would come in almost daily in the summer time and order a triple cheese burger double the beef and add bacon. We had to wrap it three times in the wrapper. He would great biggy size and get a DIET coke. Made me laugh every single time and YES he would sit in the dining room and devour the whole thing. He was i would guess maybe 300-400 lbs.

A lot of people have to drink diet coke, pepsi, etc because they cannot tolerate sugar - diabetics and hypoglycemics for instance. I know, because I was that woman who would eat half a pizza with diet coke. :blushing:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen this blurb about Subway using a fertilizer compound to make their "grain" breads brown??

http://www.slashfood.com/2010/06/22/subway-sandwich-lettuce-tomato-high-fructose-corn-syrup/

:noway: :noway: :noway: