bar scene!? drink ideas!

Options
124»

Replies

• srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I don't ever throw up night of, usually morning after. Doesn't really make a difference I suppose!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Rohypnol

reported for suggesting vodka
  • fionahay
    fionahay Posts: 44
    Options
    Vodka diet coke is the best, as previously mentioned.

However I hate the taste of vodka, so I go for vanilla vodka instead. Slightly higher in cals and things, but when mixed with coke gives you vanilla coke, and we can't get that in the uk anymore so it's a special treat for me!
  • fionahay
    fionahay Posts: 44
    Options
    i tend to just spend all my money immediately on shots ... by the end of the night I " whitey" . Which in scotland means im violently sick everywhere . I find i lose weight after a night out
    The combination of being sick .... sweating from dancing so much and running away from other girls boyfriend and/or the police provide an excellent way to get rid of calories.
    I usually purchase a kebab ... not to eat of course . I hold it out in one hand as far as my arm goes ... and follow whatever direction it ends up pointing in . This is my kebab compass. It regularly provides me with a fast and easy route home, via fields , parks , lakes and other peoples houses.

This is literally what happens in Scotland. We know how to party.
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    Some people think Im having a laugh :(
    I live in fear of my next night out guys.
  • mooshie89
    mooshie89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    haha well I ended up having vodka water and a splash of lemon cause they didnt have lime! it wasnt bad not what I am used to but It was fine! thanks for all the suggestions!!
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Craft beer.
  • bokbokbagok
    Options
    I'm guessing you want alcoholic, but if you don't (like me).....Crystal Light makes a new set of 'mocktail' flavors that can be enjoyed as virgin 'drinks'. There's a drink mix for Mojito, Appletini, and Margarita that can be made by the pitcher. I'm pretty sure I'm posting this after your night out, but it's a way to go for next time. The flavors are pretty good and guaranteed low-cal.