Starting over today

Options
I logged in this morning for the first time since Jan. 2011 and realized I now weigh 14 lbs. more than I did then. That's very depressing. I am going out for a run now to kick off my new healthy living plan. Anyone in the same boat as me? 5'2" with about 20-30 lbs. to lose? I would love to talk to anyone that is making progress!! Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• lcastillo78665
    Options
    i would love to become friends Im wanting to lose 60 pounds and I have already lost 2 since I started please feel free to add me
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with 20 lbs now to lose. I lost 10 before I started here. I try to think of every morning as a fresh start. Good for you for getting back into it, that's easily the hardest part of the whole journey. I hope your run goes awesome :)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and still may need to lose like 10 or so more but no rush here. I hav lost almost 12 so far since January and am now my lowest weight ever. Add me if you'd like
  • RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had lost 10 pounds last year, gained about 20 back I think. :grumble:
    I am 5 4 and have 40 (at least) to lose
    Feel free to add me
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11", with 30 or so pounds to lose. I too joined over a year ago and I weigh a little more now than I did when I first joined. Just re=committed myself last week to losing this weight and getting healthy! I'm nursing a torn calf muscle (from simply starting to jog across a city street 2 weeks ago! Yeah, need to get in shape), so my exercising is starting out slow. I have logged my food for over 10 days now and hope to get to the gym's pool this weekend so I can do something besides walking while my calf heals.

We can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation - 5'4" with AT LEAST 15 pounds to lose (I try to break it down into manageable chunks for myself). I succeeded about a year ago, but recently started back up with, yup, an extra 14 pounds on my small frame (you DEFINITELY see it and my pants are ready to burst!) We can do this.
  • cyndilovesmonster
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I too am starting once again. I did have a 14 lb lost since Dec. but I have a lot more to go..I'm 5'6.5 and about 40lbs over weight. so here we go again!.. This time its for good. Have a great run:)
  • cyndilovesmonster
    Options
    good for you!
  • sakassab
    sakassab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been starting and stopping with this site ever since I've signed up.... I really wanna stick to it this time! :)
  • Mtroyce
    Mtroyce Posts: 4
    Options
    I understand and I truly appreciate your honesty. I weighed 164 in August 2012 This morning 185.4. I can't really blame the weather...we had a dry and fairly mild winter. Hang in there!
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am at 5 ' 2 " and weigh around 203. I keep toggling my weight, up and down. I really want to get below 200 and lose another fifty pounds... It takes time. Will power. Commitment.. not all of those are kind to me.. I fail more times than i succeed. That is why having friends help you get back on track. I'm always willing to be a friend and have a friend that understands this isn't an easy road. Truly would love 2013 to be the year I do this. Add me as a friend if anyone would like the support.