From 375 lbs to 225 lbs.

2»

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    springyneck_zpsa3ce3fa8.gif

You've obviously worked hard ...... be patient ...... take a deep breath & keep on truckin' !

And thanks for sharing !
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    wow great job mate.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    nice, how tall?
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Great job :)
  • awesome job!
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    nice, how tall?

I'm 6'2" tall
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Keep going.....almost there....you look great.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    All of you who have lost 50+ lbs are SUCH an inspiration!! I don't mean to knock lesser weight loss at all, since some people simply just don't have that much to lose, but for those of us staring down a potential 70+ lb journey ourselves, it is unbelievable to see so many people in these forums (with pics!) who have done it!! Congrats on your success and keep up the good work!
  • crista_sista
    crista_sista Posts: 3 Member
    Rock on!! You can do this... it's not about where you've been... it's about where you're going!!! Remember to take it one day at a time and do your best each day... you'll loose that last bit of weight if you stay on the path you've been on. You're amazing!!!!
  • You look really really good! Keep it up!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    You look completely different - much healthier!
    Not sure you've got 25 lbs left to lose. :smile:

Congrats, man!! :drinker:
  • RandleCassady
    RandleCassady Posts: 7 Member
    Look at it this way: you have already lost 25 lbs six times. You know how to do this. You could probably teach others how to. You got thi thing beat.
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Thank you! I appreciate everyone's comments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!