Do you cut out 'bad' foods completely?

Options
2»

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I still want to lose a few lbs and have a cheat meal once a week, and usually I make something myself with a dessert. My kids love it when I bake things like cupcakes. Last week my husband made a chicken pie and I made an apple crumble. One week we had lasagne and then red velvet cake. Another week I did a chocolate mousse. Yesterday we had pizza - I had 3 slices and a salad - and some chocolate. I feel bad for not making it myself, but our 1 year old has some sickness bug so we're exhausted and wanted something quick and easy.

The rest of the week I generally avoid 'bad' foods although I did have a small cookie on Thurs at work due to only having had 4 hours sleep the previous night.

I don't think you need to cut them out completely. It was my personal trainer who recommended I have a cheat meal.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I cut treats out because the way my mind works is that if I can't eat it as a meal it's not worth it. Example: I can't be happy with eating only one cookie. I want at least 10 lol. But I do eat things like ice cream and I eat lots of peanut butter.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Hell. No.
  • angelpearls
    angelpearls Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't cut out any foods, however I may eat a smaller portion of a high calorie/carb food.