Salad Dressing

Options
rklein71
rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
Have you tried any of the Olde Cape Cod Salad Dressings? Two of my favorites are Wasabi Soy Ginger (2 Tablespoons has 40 calories, 0 fat, 230 mg sodium and 8 g sugar) and Toasted Sesame Ginger Soy (2 Tablespoons has 40 calories, 0 fat, 260 mg sodium and 8 g sugar). They are absolutely delicious. Using these dressings allows me to occasionally treat myself to the Marzetti's Asian Sesame Salad Accents (40 calories in 1 Tablespoon) and still have minimal extra fat and calories on my salad.

Replies

• Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    The toasted sesame ginger soy is absolutely fabulous on chicken!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    I MUST look into that brand next trip to the market! THANKS :bigsmile:
  • Koshie
    Koshie Posts: 61
    Options
    I tried the Poppy seed dressing once. I had twisted the cap as I was trying to get the plastic ring off. Well i got the ring off but then I didnt realize that the cap was off so when I shook the dressing it went right into my face! It was tasty though LOL
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I tried the Poppy seed dressing once. I had twisted the cap as I was trying to get the plastic ring off. Well i got the ring off but then I didnt realize that the cap was off so when I shook the dressing it went right into my face! It was tasty though LOL

MMMM!!!! lol!
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the very entertaining story, LOL. I have not tried the poppy seed, do you know if it is also low-cal, no fat?
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'll have to give them a try. Lately I've been eating Bolthouse. The Caesar is really good.