Hi newbie here :o)

Options
Hi i live in Scotland, got about another 1 - 1 1/2 stone to loose, lost 1 1/2 already :flowerforyou:

Replies

• vjjoseph
    vjjoseph Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I am in the Windy City, Chicago. Sounds wonderful. I won't weight myself. If I stand on the scale and the numbers are not good, I give up quickly. I can tell by my clothes that I am losing the weight. I am going to wait until the five weeks are up. I got through Father's day. I have my birthday and a family reunion. All this in my five week period. Hang in there, you will do it.
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Do you have any idea what a stone is compared to a pound? Just curious.
  • Koshie
    Koshie Posts: 61
    Options
    Hi Weewino! I am in Tampa Fl, Hot and humid! I need to loose about 46 lbs and I am well on my way. It helps that there is so much to do in Tampa, and a great Latin community! I am consitantly moving around to Salsa music and working on getting my Zumba Steps down :) Welcome and I am sure you will be on your way to losing those Stones!

@TCAC A stone is about 14lbs
  • Lumos586
    Lumos586 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,
    I recently moved from Switzerland to CT and am still figuring out the pounds, cups, ounces and what not. I am used to Kilos and somewhat understand stones. It seems, that you are almost there. So don't give up. :-)
  • mross33
    mross33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey!
    I am in Nova Scotia, Canada....and I am new here as well! I started my "healthy lifestyle change" in January, and I have lost 51lbs so far! I would still like to loose another 50lbs.
    I know it isn't easy, but it is worth it!!
    Take Care!
    Melanie:happy: