NEW extremely motivating friends who post needed! :)

Options
My name is Kelly and I am 26 years old. Weight for me has always been difficult...I was always the heaviest in school, always felt insecure, always being made fun of...Even through all the sports I played I never was able to lose weight. Looking back now its because I did not have the knowledge of what a portion was or what was actually healthy vs what was not, even though it seemed good for you...I have been through the extreme diets of barely eating, low carb, slim fast, etc...you name it I did it but each one always ended in a horrible binge that left me feeling worse...It was my junior year in high school when I lost my mother suddenly and I decided to put my foot down and learn about eating and exercising right...Starting at my highest of 175lbs I began to learn and worked down to a solid 150lbs. Hit a plateau where no matter what I did I would not go lower so I thought it was over and I thought I just was not ment to be any smaller...Then I met my boyfriend who I just clicked with...He helped me realize and understand more then I have in the past which is when I began to see results once again and finally hit my GOAL of 125lbs!! Looked great, toned, healthy...I was happy, confident, and shining!...I let it all slip away about a year and a half ago... :/ I gained weight and am back up to that 150lbs! I began to settle for it once again but recently opened my eyes and said "Kell wake up!! You did it before you can do it again and this time is your 4EVER!!"...I know what I need to do and I know more then ever now that this is a new lifestyle not a temorary fix...I want it and am going after it once and for allllll!! :) .....I know we all are here to lose weight, I am looking for HIGHLY motiviating friends please...I want to be a daily supporter, motivator, and help to others and would like it in return....IDK if it is selfish but I am not looking to add friends who never post, comment, or give feedback...after all we are all here for one thing...its difficult to go through it alone... :) looking forward to making motivating awesome friendships!

Replies

• hairfix88
    Options
    I know we have already added each other on here but I just wanted to post on here and let you know that YOU CAN DO IT!!! I felt like I was reading about myself while reading your post. I can relate completely. We will make this happen :). I am excited for the change!
  • My4everIsNOW
    Options
    Me too!! Very excited!! :)
  • AshleeEP4
    AshleeEP4 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I'm Ashlee and I am still struggling with losing weight after x4846666184 years. This time I am not giving up and I will succeed, as will you and many others. We can do this!!

Btw: I am on myfitnesspal pretty much every day. Currently I am trying to lose 20lbs by June 21st for summer season. But overall at least lose -70+

We can be friends or anyone seeking motivation and support as well :)
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm very active here. I log my food everyday, and post links to tools, interesting articles, or motivational things on my page. My diary is wide open for creeping. I also try to respond to as many of my friends as I can everyday to tell them what a good job they are doing. Only time I give them a kick in the *kitten* is if they are starving themselves consistantly thinking that less calories = more weight loss. I also blog on occasion.

I'm dedicated to being here on MFP for life, or until the site shuts down. This is my new normal :smile:

Anyone is welcome to add me if they need a support system. I've got a long way to go, and it's nice to have people around me that are making amazing changes in their life.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    We hae similar goals! Sent you a FR!