Ridiculous Reasons I deleted someone

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    posts 1300+ times in less than 3 months, primarily in Chit Chat. Insta-deletion

please dont leave me, Davpul!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add, my best decisions always happen during my drunk deleting sprees. Cake vodka, FTW!!:drinker:
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Just because they got on my damn nerves. Just eat the chocolate bar and shut the f-- up already.

will you be my friend?!?! And bring chocolate! and wine....
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add, my best decisions always happen during my drunk deleting sprees. Cake vodka, FTW!!:drinker:

QFT :drinker:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Ow Spidey, You got me Well played

@ Mandywe For not inviting me to watch Water For Elephants!! lol

*here's a late invitation ?? Would extra flirting on your wall make up for my mistake hon?

YES....
  • Mistyfied_MD
    Mistyfied_MD Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    for posting bible verses all the time.
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What reasons would you delete a friend, that other people would think are ridiculous?

For example,

- Posting larger exercise burns on your wall than are believable.
    - Logging silly activities as exercise.
    - Using my Friends List to find new friends.
    - Not thanking me after I accepted their Friend Request.
    - Sending/not sending saucy pics.
    - Awful personality.

For me it would be:

1.) They were simply just too much competition for me
    2.) They had a crush on me
    3.) They had too many friends on their FL and it got in the way of my Weight Loss efforts
    4.) Because they had an ex-friend of mine on their friend list, whom I couldn't stand the sight of!!
    5.) Because my ex-friend asked me to delete them and I obeyed!
  • SpunkySue0611
    Options
    Just because they got on my damn nerves. Just eat the chocolate bar and shut the f-- up already.

LOLOL You win!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i've dealeted the same girl twice because of unfair fighting
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I've never deleted anyone for a ridiculous reason. If I delete you, you better believe I have a good reason.

However, I've been deleted for utterly ridiculous reasons.

Anytime anyone has a reason to delete me, it's a ridiculous one. There's no legit reason to delete me. Ever.
  • RitaB19
    Options

Really? Like this:

John 3:16
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
  • RitaB19
    Options
    I've never deleted anyone for a ridiculous reason. If I delete you, you better believe I have a good reason.

However, I've been deleted for utterly ridiculous reasons.

Anytime anyone has a reason to delete me, it's a ridiculous one. There's no legit reason to delete me. Ever.

^^ Like and agree with very much!! I have been deleted for the most ridiculous reasons, Lol!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    DING DING DING!
    We have a winnnnnaaaaa!!
  • smartandtrim
    smartandtrim Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Only reason I've ever deleted someone is either being inactive over a year or sexually harassing me
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    If they refuse to sexually harass me. Is that so hard? (that's what she said).
  • 4everchanged101
    4everchanged101 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    for being too whiny and treating mfp like fb and posting there random crap all day.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing.:smokin:
  • Cp731
    Options
    Only reason I've ever deleted someone is either being inactive over a year or sexually harassing me

So to be clear you don't want ppl harassing you? Where's the fun in that? lol
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Now the first time you delete somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a crap if you're Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. First one is tough, no foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... now I do it just to watch their expression change.

Was that from memory? I'm impressed. This is the best thing that happened to me all night. Now I want to pop in that movie.
  • Cp731
    Options
    Changing their screen name to something stupid, or something I cant pronounce