Need more Friends 120+ to lose

Options
I am looking for some new friends to add, who will be with me along the whole journey.
Specifically people (Male or Female) who log every day, keep their diaries open, and have 120+ pounds to lose!

I began my journey nearly 3 weeks ago. I've only missed one day at the gym in the last 19 days!
I'm also logging here daily and supporting the friends I've made here.

If you are interested add me as a friend!!!

Replies

• pabigwood
    pabigwood Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1 response so far, looking for more!
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on here almost a year and have lost 80 lbs, with another 50 something to go. I log in everyday, my diary is open, and I love friends who give support. I think it is a two way street and if I take the time to comment, compliment, or whatever it may be, I feel like I deserve the same in return.

I will send you a request. We got this!!! :drinker:
  • nataliedrake3
    nataliedrake3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 25 Lbs in about 2 1/2 months. I am always looking for people who are supportive and encouraging. I am not looking to drop weight in a unhealthy manner, but I am good about keeping my calories logged everyday. Now I just need to do better with the exercise part.
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am a 43 year old wife and mom with 100-120 lbs to lose. I currently weigh 282 and would be completely happy with my middle aged self if I weighed 175-180.

Anyone can add me.

Thanks