Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    5920280647_micheal_phelps_diet_pizza_xlarge.jpeg
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    If I spelled "losing" like that, I'd want to cry too mate.
  • KatieHall77
    KatieHall77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Can't be too bad, clearly you're a DBGT fan... So any failure is non-cannon. (Just like that crappy show)
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Got enough attention yet? :-)
  • jdad1
    Options
    Got enough attention yet? :-)

yeah i'm good
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    LOL - K. Well I do know when I lose my 29 lbs. I'll be able to "oh let's see, jump out of the way of a runaway car - so I will be Healthier - wont I?" LOL, go enjoy your tootsie roll. Me - I'm going to exercise & work on my 29 lbs. Good luck with your adventure, alone or not.
  • KabjPvy
    KabjPvy Posts: 1
    Options
    the point is 29 pounds gone....if you had done nothing...then where would you be? In my book, that is success. Please keep going. You have a great start.
  • jdad1
    Options
    You people with no pic scare me. That blue person with no face is like an alien coming to eat my brains.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Spotted it from a mile away. You massive failure you!
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged, that's great. :)

Sloooow and steady wins the race, they say. As a friend says, it took years to put it on, it'll come off a bit faster, but not by much!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    In the depths of despair i come to the hand of my fellow weight loss compodraes and seek further light and knowledge. However within the context of absolute failure i see a plethora of intense mediocrity. A tootsie roll has brought me to this point of destruction and now i know not how to turn. I shall suffer alone in the pits of destruction amongst my fellow experts, but truly alone none the less.

LUUUUUUUUKE, are you my father??
  • queenbea77
    Options
    No worries here - you would be too many calories for me. Then I'd be a failure
  • jdad1
    Options
    tootsieroll1.jpg?w=450&h=337
  • HelensReady
    Options
    may be the sugar high has know given you that *kitten* low???
    sounds like you need to get motivated again...mentally? you sound depress or your putting too much pressure on yourself????!!!
    I've been trying to lose 100lbs for the best part of 20 years...so trust me an achievement of 29lbs in less than six months is really good and you've kept it off.
    Give yourself a pat on the back for what you have done....take a step back and look at the positives and try to focus on the next few months and how great it will be to have lost more weight ;)

sending hugs hope your soon feeling more positive about your achievements so far and come on your still here...I left two years ago and have only been back on mfp these past few weeks...
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    dont do it!! I'll share it with you, I can only eat soft things at the moment :wink:
  • jdad1
    Options
    No worries here - you would be too many calories for me. Then I'd be a failure

oh
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you'd lose more quickly if you cut out the sarcasm.
  • queenbea77
    Options
    Nope. I've already spent too much time here. Moving on......someone else can feed your ego
  • jdad1
    Options
    Perhaps you'd lose more quickly if you cut out the sarcasm.

keeps my metabolism up.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    strong troll is strong