Finished Insanity

Options
wnbrice
wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
So I finished insanity. Here are progress pics

Overall I went from 255(250 in the before picture) to 241 I have a hard time seeing it in the pictures, but my GF complains that I am not as squishy as before(my arms are not a good pillow anymore)

Nozr92M.jpg
HZGJbxDh.jpg
VtIfJNW.jpg
aWzRpB7.jpg
sdaKo3w.jpg
I stick to a diet of No MSG, No high fructose and I also keep an eye on my sodium.

However my biggest victory is reliably having a pulse around 110ish/80-90.

Did not loose as much weight as I hoped however my BMI dropped by quite a reasonable amount. Gonna start back up today with both insanity and P90x everyday. Hope to put on some more muscle and start burning more fat

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Holy crap I can totally see the difference! You are getting nice and cut! Good work, my man, you're putting in the time and seeing fantastic results! (Very inspiring, so jazzed you're my friend! :love: )
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!! Great job sticking with the program and congrats on your results!
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    http://imgur.com/a/YkrJs

Here is the link, since some of the pictures are not showing up
  • xocrystalox99
    Options
    great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!