P90X Challenge

Options
I am looking for some friends to join me in a P90X challenge. I am starting on 4-1-13. I am really excited and nervous at the same time. I know it is going to be a tough program but will be very rewarding in the end.

This will be my second program. I just finished Les Mills Combat and lost 20 pounds. I am hoping P90X will put me at my goal weight or close to it.

I would love to have a challenge group so we can help support each other and stay accountable. If you are interested, let me know. If you don't have the program I can show you where to get it. If you want to read about it, visit my website at www.coachshelleymartin.com

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Replies

• ridinhard907
    ridinhard907 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X tomorrow! If you want we can start a group or something to kind of help inspire each other! (I imagine this is gonna be tough but SO rewarding!!) Let me know lady!! :)
  • tjprinzi
    tjprinzi Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in week 7. Definitely would have been good to get some people to start at the same time. Good luck, and enjoy!
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X tomorrow! If you want we can start a group or something to kind of help inspire each other! (I imagine this is gonna be tough but SO rewarding!!) Let me know lady!! :)

YES!!! I am going to create a challenge group on Facebook ... add me...Shelley Zirock Martin

Can't wait!! We CAN do this!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my rest week, week 4 into the program. It's brutal but worth it. I can feel my body getting stronger. I do the elliptical in the mornings and P90X in the evenings. So my body was really looking forward to the rest week.

Good luck