Insanity Results so far

Options
brownie0424
brownie0424 Posts: 31 Member
So I have finished my first month of Insanity. I figured there are always alot of people asking about results people have received. These are mine so far. I have a lot of weigh to lose that I gained having babies.

Looking at the pictures I know I have a lot of work to do but I see the changes.

Sorry about the faces I am making!

I guess posting online too helps me validate that even being overweight. I am able to do this workout, something that just seemed so unattainable to me a few short weeks ago. Even though the hardest parts starts next week!
bfb9b852-e2c6-4156-a350-e3b2471cea16.jpg
9bad606c-ee93-41e8-9d23-6975b4691f6e.jpg
2f57a262-090b-4d17-9ad5-59bece1f8d62.jpg

Replies

• brownie0424
    brownie0424 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh! My pics got clipped! I'll try to edit them in. Sorry I had to shrink them
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see...!! :-)
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    excited to see your progress pics!! I am starting week 3 tomorrow!!
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This should be fun. I keep thinking of Insanity. Did you lose 13 lbs from the Insanity?
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week 6. I'm hurtin'.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Love Insanity! Can't see your pics yet though!
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference!! Great work girl!! You are gonna kill it in the 2nd month!!!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Who cares how much you have to lose, the pics are an amazing transformation! We all are on here for a reason. Strut your stuff, you are rocking this :) I am doing my first Sprint Tri in three weeks. I was debating Insanity after the training, and after your post, you sold me! Keep up the good work.
  • Betsytornes
    Options
    Those are awesome results!! Great job. I admire the dedication you have to get through that first 30 days. I am on day 29 today and have not done the workout yet. I am getting prepared by reading blogs and finding out what others have to say about this upcoming week. It is motivating to see the success stories of others.
    I am amazed to see how the sweat rolls off my nose and at how I am able to push myself so hard during these workouts. I imagine it is the same for most people.
    I have noticed my arms and my legs toning up. The last part to go is alway my tummy! (3 kids) I am 41 years old and the weight doesn't fall off like it used to. My oldest daugher is a freshman in college and she is getting nervous about the possibility of her mom being in better shape than she is.....should I be excited about that??? Imagine me, a 41 year old mother of three being in better shape than a college freshman... I better get to the basement to workout!!!! YET ANOTHER MOTIVATOR!!!
    By the way, keep up the great work! You are getting there!!!!
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    Lookin' good!!!
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can tell this is going to work for you! You should post the 60 (63) day results then the round 2. I bet by the end of round 2 you will look amazing! That's 90 days. We are all rooting for you. Imagine looking amazing by end of June! Go for it!
  • lakeshajacobs
    lakeshajacobs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look great girl. any tips. i am on my second week of insanity
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!