The Last 10 Pounds

Options
Does anyone have the last 10 (or so) pounds to go? I have been going strong on MFP for 86 days and lost 14 pounds since the end of December (about 26 pounds in total, within the past year). I feel I need to boost things up even more to get the last 10 pounds off. Looking for more friends in a similar situation with new ideas on how to change things up and hoping for more ideas on strength training too, building some muscle and toning up. At the same time, I can motivate and support you. Friend me if you're interested and we can do this together!

Replies

• EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • LilRachelle
    Options
    Thanks! Looking forward to it!
  • cindijelly
    cindijelly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I remember the last 10 from yesteryear. Keep busy, don't stare at the scale daily and the weight will fall off. I am I pound from a lower set of numbers and I understand. I want to fast a few days to bring it on. But I had that 10 pounds ago, and 10 before that,.....I am just relaxing in the minus 27 I have and trying to increase exercise for fun. Your last 10 will come!!! Or go!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I've got 6 to go to my first goal!
  • LilRachelle
    Options
    Thanks Cindijelly! Yours will come too!
  • LilRachelle
    Options
    Great to have you as a friend babydiego87! You'll get there in no time!! :D
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to new friends who are accountable and consistent! Just under 10lbs to first goal, and then may tack on another -10 after that!

I've been here 14 months and it's been a life-changer!

Check my profile, and if you think we align, I look forward to hearing from ya soon!

Best wishes :)