Wheelchair to 1/2 marathon PLUS 1 year of weight lifting

Options
14567810»

Replies

• mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing!! What an incredible journey you have had :flowerforyou:
  • oceanbreeze22
    oceanbreeze22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story, you rock!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story, thank you for sharing!
  • EasterKingston
    EasterKingston Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love this!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have read a prior posting you did and I was amazed then. Now I wish you could see me give you a standing ovation. You are truly inspirational. Congrats on what you have achieved and maintained once you hit goal. I look forward to hearing how the 1/2 marathon goes. Thank you.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    YOU.FREAKING.BADASS!!! So happy I saw this thread. It really made my day! :love:
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I have read a prior posting you did and I was amazed then. Now I wish you could see me give you a standing ovation. You are truly inspirational. Congrats on what you have achieved and maintained once you hit goal. I look forward to hearing how the 1/2 marathon goes. Thank you.

I also read that prior post! I had a disk injury that required surgery, with continuing nerve damage down one leg and foot, and have thought of your story MANY times whenever things got tough. So happy for your success and so inspired by you!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I love this post :) You are a superstar :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!