Can anyone tell a difference?

Options
linsey0689
linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
Okay I am at day 63 as of today. Can anyone tell a difference I have lost 23.5 pounds so far in a little over 2 months I don't see a whole lot of difference wonder if anyone else could

DAY3TODAY63A_zpsc9dc031c.png

Replies

• luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I can see a difference in your front facing pictures. Your face and calves are thinner and you just look more narrow. Keep up the great work! Inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • brooks124u
    brooks124u Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OH YES!!!! GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP!!!!
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. Great job!. Keep up the hard work :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It is really noticeable in your face. Nicely done.
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can a see a difference for sure! Especially in your face :)
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Wow I can really see a difference. have you measured yourself, because your face is smaller and so is your waist from the pictures I see.
    good job and keep up the good work.
    Measure, it really helps when the scale does not move right away.
  • Bootsa12003
    Options
    YEA!! Great job and Keep it up! :flowerforyou: In the chin, legs, arms and mid section just by the first two pictures.
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Howdy friend, doing great, YES there is a difference for sure, and a great smile to go with it!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yes. There is a difference in your face and your tummy. Great job!
  • lizstyles2013
    lizstyles2013 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes you have lost weight especially your face :) good job keep up the good work
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Yes definately! Esp in your face. Keep up the good work and update us in another few months!
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a noticeable difference in your face and mid-section especially... also, unless you just happen to have been standing straighter in the "after" picture, the improvement in your posture is inspiring. You must be working out!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Totally. Keep it up.
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    yes! you're so much narrower, smaller stomach, thinner legs, your face is smaller. you're doing great that's an awesome loss for 2 months! way to go (:
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes, just look at your face! You look great!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Good job - and yes - definitely a difference.

If you have not done so yet please start taking measurements as well - sometimes our brains deceive us when we look at ourselves - but measurements do not lie :-)
  • a_dub
    a_dub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell a difference! You look great!

What helps me sometimes is to wear the same clothes in the after shot as the before shot.

Keep up the great work!!
  • Alidarmags
    Alidarmags Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I def. can and what an awesome accomplishment in such a small amount of time. Please post another update in 63 days! I'd love to see what more you'll do. You should be proud. Keep up your hard work.
  • Tati_Pt
    Tati_Pt Posts: 9
    Options
    I can a see a difference for sure! Keep it up!!:smile:
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    it's obvioue to me....that big smile says you can 'feel' the difference..way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!