Buffalo Wild Wings nutrition information

Options
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwcqHh5VPfxXOUJxcTN5RFk2OWM/edit?usp=sharing

I went ahead and emailed Buffalo Wild Wings and they sent me an updated nutrition menu pdf.
Uploaded it to google docs for everyone. You should be able to access that without logging in. Feel free to download the pdf if you want your own copy.

I'd update the food database here but it looks like the whole thing is a mess and I can't wipe the whole thing off and remake it all.

Replies

• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    holy sodium batman
  • zaneyard
    zaneyard Posts: 28
    Options
    I was a bit surprised at how calorie dense the foods are. 24 wings is over my limit even on workout days. Good thing it's only a once a month thing.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I consider BDubs a cleanse.
  • zaneyard
    Options
    A cleanse of my exit regions.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Hurts so good.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In for inevitable BWW love.
  • zaneyard
    Options
    In for inevitable BWW love.
    Oh I absolutely love Bdubs and hot wings, but there's no way I can fit this into my macros for anything other than a huge cheat day.
  • lemonfizzle
    lemonfizzle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This place is my favorite indulgence. Thanks for this!
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love those jalapeno bites with bacon
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    It unfortunately is our "go to" place with the crew from work whenever we can't pick a place or we are in a hurry. I cringe when I fill in my diary for the day we go. Even the Lemonade has Sodium in it. On the positive side, 12 boneless have 44g of protein...that's good...right?
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    wow, sodium is off the charts!
  • zaneyard
    Options
    It unfortunately is our "go to" place with the crew from work whenever we can't pick a place or we are in a hurry. I cringe when I fill in my diary for the day we go. Even the Lemonade has Sodium in it. On the positive side, 12 boneless have 44g of protein...that's good...right?
    Yeah that protein for 24 wings is the only saving grace. There's absolutely no way I can fit that fat into any of my days, even rest days though.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a monthly cheat day, but there's no way I could fit this into any diet other than permabulk mode.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    24 wings is over my limit even on workout days.

you know your can order just 8, right?
  • zaneyard
    Options
    24 wings is over my limit even on workout days.

you know your can order just 8, right?
    That's like getting a food boner and then stopping.

Seriously though, doing a leangains cut and even 6 wings have more fat than a rest day at -30.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    thank god I hate that place lol (with the exception of the electric lemonade however, luckily I only go there about once in 3 months or so..
  • zaneyard
    Options
    thank god I hate that place lol (with the exception of the electric lemonade however, luckily I only go there about once in 3 months or so..
    How does one hate hot chicken wings?
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    I have to admit, whenever I go I cheat on my diary. I just log the boneless wings. If I increase my frequency of going there, the next call I will make is to a Cardiologist.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. 18 wings looks just about right. I'll slot them in for Tuesday
  • zaneyard
    Options
    I have to admit, whenever I go I cheat on my diary. I just log the boneless wings. If I increase my frequency of going there, the next call I will make is to a Cardiologist.
    I prefer the classic wings cause then I can show off my wing eating skills.
  • jpgbac
    jpgbac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just emailed them today, and some things have changed. Info for 2014.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2TcIyWrPIFhbGRxeTkyYVR6Tmc/edit?usp=sharing