1210 Calorie limit..can I REALLY eat anything?

Options
Not saying Im gonna eat junk, still going to eat healthy..but I mean if I eat a Kellogs Special K bar thats got so much bad crap in it for a snack to keep calories up will that hurt? And I love my breads whole wheat of course..but I heard thats fattening...

Replies

• mikegales
    mikegales Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had a Special K bar almost every day this week. I consider them on the healthier side of MY diet. Still losing weight but I had a lot to lose. I can't answer your question, I just like the bars.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Not saying Im gonna eat junk, still going to eat healthy..but I mean if I eat a Kellogs Special K bar thats got so much bad crap in it for a snack to keep calories up will that hurt? And I love my breads whole wheat of course..but I heard thats fattening...

If you eat less then you burn you will lose weight even if you eat junk..

1210 is probably too low a goal for you.

If you're looking for real nutrition, you want to get as far away from junky food and eat foods that are whole composed of real ingredients.

BTW.. fat does not automatically mean junk.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I eat all kinds of crap food and maintain my weight no problem without exercising too. Calories in/calories out.
  • ellygolightly
    Options
    I eat all kinds of crap food and maintain my weight no problem without exercising too. Calories in/calories out.

Agreed! Also, how is bread fattening? You should really focus on changing your eating habits. It's no good for your body if you use all your calories on crap food. That's not teaching yourself anything really.
  • JessicaBaig
    JessicaBaig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want.
    At the end of the day if you eat junk/bad food then you wont have enough calories left to eat throughout the rest of the day.
    Ive done it myself, eaten McDonalds for breakfast (I know I know...) and had only about 400cal left for the day.
    I too love my breads etc. Just go for the wholegrain variety now. Including wraps.
    Cook your meats with little or no fats/oil and have a piece of garlic bread.
    If you are trying to lose weight then dont starve yourself of the foods you love. Just keep them in check.

Eating less than 1200cal per day is bad for your body. You wont get the nutrition your body needs to function.
    Just watch what you eat and keep as close to those 1210cal as you can.

Good luck!!

Edit- if you eat junk food then I would recommend finding out how many cal it takes to burn it off before you put it in your mouth.
    I did and it really shocked me. 1 can of Coke takes a hour (ish) of walking....... that 5mins I drink it in isnt worth it...