How are you going to cope with Easter?

Options
I'm going to be out camping and exploring....and i want to have me some hot cross buns and chocolate. Can i just take the 4 days "off" and get back on track after or what. I have no idea what i should do - I don't want to track everything, and indeed I may be out of mobile range. Thoughts? What's your Easter plan?

Replies

• aikasm
    aikasm Posts: 63
    Options
    theres no way i'm logging on easter, that day is meant for feasting and rest. and most importantly chocolate! one off day won't set you back to square one :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I will still log and this is a process of learning so we will have our ups and downs but that is just life and we need to deal with it
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My easter plan is to take it one egg at a time!! :blushing:
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Easter is just another day for me, just like the last 80 days. Moderation, not deprivation.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My kids will be getting baskets( - anything I deem yummy ), sorry no kisses or pb eggs other than that they are getting jump ropes, scooters and skates
  • jackieb1978
    Options
    I am working nights over Easter and I told my partner that I don't want any eggs as I can have chocolate any time of the year don't need to have an egg. He decided that I had a point so has decided against and egg this year too.

I have my neices and nephews eggs in the boot of the car so I am less tempted by them. Hopefully I should be ok.
  • disawell
    disawell Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have my neices and nephews eggs in the boot of the car so I am less tempted by them. Hopefully I should be ok.

they would melt here! I'm talking about ONE crate of 12 eggs between 4 people so shouldn't be too bad :):) camping it going to complicate things a bit but it should be ok! Extra walking maybe :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Easter is just another day for me, just like the last 80 days. Moderation, not deprivation.

Pretty much this (but longer than 80 days). Just like Christmas, Thanksgiving and all the others, I'll partake in the celebration and enjoy the day, but it's not an excuse to go overboard.
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Pretty much this (but longer than 80 days). Just like Christmas, Thanksgiving and all the others, I'll partake in the celebration and enjoy the day, but it's not an excuse to go overboard.

+1
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Poke the bunnies eyes out, they wont see you eating the calories :)

This hurts, no hot cross buns, no chocolate.. (I can't do just one, I know me.. ohh and starburst jellybeans...and flakes..)

Most... stop....
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I plan on eating all of the candy.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Take off the chocolate bunny's head first so it doesn't feel any pain. That's how.
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will still log and this is a process of learning so we will have our ups and downs but that is just life and we need to deal with it
    Good answer!!! :drinker:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I plan on eating all of the candy.

share.:angry:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Eating yummy food but not a whole lot of it. Enjoy my healthy food before dinner so I'm not starving going into all the bad choices
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    plan on eating like i normally do..may choose to have it be my off day and go over but who cares...just another day in the life of LEM_hmrthwr1407
  • roxazaloah
    Options
    Everything in moderation is the best way to go - If you usually feel like crap after a binge day of eating like on say, other holidays; don't binge. Have self control. Learn what a portion size should be for the things you like and eat the size(s). It's hard to do when there's a spread of food, but in the long run, you will thank yourself later that you didn't eat like Easter isn't going to be here next year. Because it will be.
  • ZebraBri
    ZebraBri Posts: 60
    Options
    How am I going to cope? With joy knowing the King rose from the dead! ;)

But yeah...I'm with the person who said to log in anyway. Will one day mess us up greatly?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I am not planning to track anything.

Enjoy the day.

It's only one day.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    It's Easter - and I have a ham problem. I don't care about peeps or eggs. I just want some ham (ok an uncomfortably large amount of ham). And I am going to have my ham, because it's the last holiday where binge eating ham is acceptable. Let the Ham-ening begin!