Any 18-21's out there?

Options
Hey guys,

I'm new to the site and committed to getting on it and loosing weight from April 1st (getting everything sorted this week to start then- gym membership, fridge stock up, get my birthday over so I can be healthy) looking for some friends my own age to keep up with and motivate.

Laura

Replies

• Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes me!! Im on here everyday and usually log when i remember. I also joined the gym last night so im also looking for some friends on here in the same boat.

( Will be sorting my account out soon with pic and stuff! )
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Linsey and I am 20 years old. I have a lot more weight to lose in comparison to you but friend request sent.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • lydpearson
    lydpearson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi! im in a similar position to you, ive been on MFP for just over a week now. i'm 20 and looking to lose around 30lbs! would be great to have the extra support - joined the gym on saturday but ive yet to actually go yet haha.. friend request sent!
  • fitlaughl0ve
    fitlaughl0ve Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 19! This is my 2nd time round using MFP, lost a fair bit of weight last time but then fell off the wagon when I started Uni. I log everyday as honestly as I can and try to be an active friend :) I'm just about to start my 3rd week of Insanity too.

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Joined MFP a while ago but only have really been keeping a track for the past few months and tracking everything. Have over 20lbs to lose so group motivation would be great :) Anyone feel free to add me!