Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • hatton83
    hatton83 Posts: 31
    Options
    Yes! Great job honey, keep up the good work. :)
  • mimieon
    mimieon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Your face and your sides (just above your waist). I lost some weight there first - you should probably have a feel/look at you back!
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference for sure. Your face is thinner and in the first photo your shoulders are broader. Your lower legs look thinner as well. Way to go!
  • LuvMyBoys2
    LuvMyBoys2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Great job!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Your smile is bigger and your waist is smaller :) well done x
  • lovetamarav
    lovetamarav Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. Way to go! Keep it up :)
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    Lets be realistic... If you cut a 14" pizza down to a 13" pizza it doesnt look a whole lot different. Your progress is excellent and you should be proud. Just stick with it. The closer you are the the "mega goal" the faster the changes happen in the mirror. Just keep at it and know that changes in the mirror will be much more obvious to you in several months.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Yes there's a definite difference. Congrats!
  • Fairy_Sooz
    Fairy_Sooz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definitely in your face! :happy:
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    Absolutely can see a difference! Good for you! Keep going, you are doing great! Smaller face, smaller waist especially!
  • southernboho
    Options
    Yes - I can see a difference! Your face and calves, and your midsection are all narrower. You're also standing a bit taller it seems - perhaps that's confidence shining through. :) This is a great example of progress made through dedication and commitment. Please keep up the good work - it's inspiring, and it shows!
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    great job there is a difference for sure.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    looking good!
  • chiqmom
    chiqmom Posts: 11
    Options
    i can see the difference! nice job.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Okay I am at day 63 as of today. Can anyone tell a difference I have lost 23.5 pounds so far in a little over 2 months I don't see a whole lot of difference wonder if anyone else could

DAY3TODAY63A_zpsc9dc031c.png

htrxuq.png
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Can definitely tell a difference. Keep up the work!
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    YES!!! your face and your mid section there is a lot of Difference... So Proud fo you!!! Keep up the Good work!! :)
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I can -- look at that slim face and your body is noticeably slimmer too! doing great = D congratulations on the hard work!
  • Happywitme
    Options
    Great Job. For sure i see a difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!