Anyone having trouble loading Nike Training Club?

Options
I've had the app on my iPod touch for almost two years and have never had a problem. Today, it will not load. I have shut down and restarted my iPod three times, and still it will not load. I can't remember if there was a recent update for the app or not, but I haven't opened it in about a week.

I would uninstall and reinstall the app, but when I go to search it in the App store, it is not even listed under Nike, or NTC. Anyone else having this issue? I will be devastated to lose my #1 workout tool.

Replies

• EllieMae27
    Options
    Well, this stinks. I contacted Nike through chat. They have removed Nike Training Club. This is temporary and they say that once they fix glitches and "return it to their standards" it will come back. Not sure I buy that...I've never had a single problem with the app.
  • kimmiemart
    kimmiemart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone else was having this problem and found out what was going on, I tried to use it at the gym yesterday and it just kept crashing, and I freaked out when I couldn't find it to re-download in the app store. I've never had problems either. I hope they do really bring it back.
  • siobhsies
    siobhsies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm devastated about this! It seems to be still working on my ipad but I can't use that in the gym. I'll have to try do the workouts at home. I have found links to the app and I get a warning that "This item is not available in the Ireland Store" :(