Small Victories

Options
hkmurphy83
hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
So I wanted to put this out there and share some fo the small lessons that I have learned and consider victories.

1) Losing weight is hard; being overweight is hard - I've chosen my hard.
2) Resenting that thin people are thin is pointless. A lot of them bust their butts too.
3) There will bad days. That doesn't have to derail my progress.
4) I ate like crap for 3 days in a row this weekend, and I am gratelful that I have the willpower not to give up and to be back on track today.
5) Eating healthy (I'm not a clean eater by any means) makes me feel better than all the junk that I binged on this weekend.
6) I'm wearing smaller sizes today that I did as a senior in high school.
7) As much as I try to mentally talk myself out of it each moring, I feel amazing after completing a Jillian Michaels video each morning.
8) I LOVE walking, and it is as much for exercise as it is for ME time.

I have tried losing weight what feels like hundred of times before, and I have NEVER been as successful as I have been this time. This is a process, and I am proud of myself for not quitting and not becoming complacent with the progress I have made so far.

Replies

• rach503
    rach503 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! And congrats on your hard work so far, you're well over halfway to your goal -- that's fantastic!!!
  • Lyndsy21
    Lyndsy21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! You've lost 53 lbs???? That is amazing....A-MAZING! You should be so proud of yourself! I wish I would have stayed on it with you, girl! So proud of you! I am back on it, but you are inspiration! ;-)
    KEEP IT UP!
  • rhflower
    rhflower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude! keep up the great work
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to read about smal victories. But these are Huge ones! Great insights! A lot of people go thru life without even realizing any of those.

You are awesome! Keep it up!
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking to it! I especially love #1 - it's as much a lesson as a victory.
  • Sammi408
    Sammi408 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job!!! And those are all some great and very true things to remember!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!