Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Involved lots of alcohol & his check didn't bounce. boogiesmilie.gif

Good times.....good times.......:drinker:

ROFLMAO!!!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Im not sure of my best date ever, but when it rains my fiance and I would go sit on the backyard wall (its not so much a fence) and watch cars drive by at night. It sounds lame but I enjoyed the conversations about everything and nothing (like manda said!)

Mostly I just remember "butterfly times rather than the actual dates....you know, when you get those crazy butterflies in your stomach! :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    um...one time ....at band camp...............:laugh: sorry so childish I know!:ohwell:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    um...one time ....at band camp...............:laugh: sorry so childish I know!:ohwell:

EWWWW!!!!!!
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

theres goofy...
  • ali106
    Options

EWWWW!!!!!!

SHUN!:laugh:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

This is why we love you, nothing but jokes! :flowerforyou:
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome date! I am so envious! :blushing:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Not sure this would be considered "BEST" date material but it was certainly "MEMORABLE".
    It was my first date with my now husband. We went to a bar in the middle of nowhere to hear his cousins' band play. It was in the middle of January in Texas so just cold and rainy. Silly me, I borrow a pair of WHITE pants from a friend. I'm drinking beer all night while he is drinking Dr. Pepper. A fight breaks out and I get blood on my shoe and pants. Then his cousin says "Hey, you guys haven't even kissed all night!". So at closing time when everyone was standing outside talking and deciding where to go for breakfast we hopped in his little truck and proceeded to steam up the windows!!! That was great. Then we start off on the drive home. Remember, we are in the middle of NOWHERE, it's raining, cold and I have been drinking beer all night. So I had to pee. He pulls over at the top of a HILL!!! I go on the side of the truck pull my pants down, squat..... .and go rolling down this huge hill with my pants around my ankles!!! He is there looking for me! I get up, all muddy and walk back up the hill and we just laugh all the way home. I get home and tell my friend "That is the guy I am going to marry! ". That was 16 years ago!!!!! It was a great date, it had everything, romance, adventure, what more could a girl ask for?????

Memaw
  • Manda86
    Options
    Not sure this would be considered "BEST" date material but it was certainly "MEMORABLE".
    It was my first date with my now husband. We went to a bar in the middle of nowhere to hear his cousins' band play. It was in the middle of January in Texas so just cold and rainy. Silly me, I borrow a pair of WHITE pants from a friend. I'm drinking beer all night while he is drinking Dr. Pepper. A fight breaks out and I get blood on my shoe and pants. Then his cousin says "Hey, you guys haven't even kissed all night!". So at closing time when everyone was standing outside talking and deciding where to go for breakfast we hopped in his little truck and proceeded to steam up the windows!!! That was great. Then we start off on the drive home. Remember, we are in the middle of NOWHERE, it's raining, cold and I have been drinking beer all night. So I had to pee. He pulls over at the top of a HILL!!! I go on the side of the truck pull my pants down, squat..... .and go rolling down this huge hill with my pants around my ankles!!! He is there looking for me! I get up, all muddy and walk back up the hill and we just laugh all the way home. I get home and tell my friend "That is the guy I am going to marry! ". That was 16 years ago!!!!! It was a great date, it had everything, romance, adventure, what more could a girl ask for?????

Memaw

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    The best date was probably my first date with my hubby. (January 12, 2002, yes I remember the date! hehe)

We met at this great restaurant in Mamaroneck, NY called The Mozart Cafe....we chit-chatted while eating some dinner and sharing a pot of almond coffee (I remember that! LOL!)..he was a couple of minutes late because he had picked up flowers for me. Awwww!

After dinner we went to see a movie (Ali was playing that night!! HAHA)....and then went to play pool and then went to a local diner to sit and talk..it just kept going and going. We kept finding more things to do to spend time together. We finally parted ways around 3 am after the diner. I think it was a 10 hour first date!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And the rest, as they say........is HISTORY! :wink:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My best date ever was the 4th date with my wife. We went down to the river front where a carnival was going on. We sat on some bleachers that were facing the river and just started talking about our dreams (I just graduated and she would B a senior). Our dreams were so much a like that I knew this was the girl. It was amazing, there was a carnival all around us and it was as though we were all alone. WE were that in tuned to each other. Of course stareing into her beautiful brown eyes got me a little wobbly too. :love: :love:
  • Manda86
    Options
    My best date ever was the 4th date with my wife. We went down to the river front where a carnival was going on. We sat on some bleachers that were facing the river and just started talking about our dreams (I just graduated and she would B a senior). Our dreams were so much a like that I knew this was the girl. It was amazing, there was a carnival all around us and it was as though we were all alone. WE were that in tuned to each other. Of course stareing into her beautiful brown eyes got me a little wobbly too. :love: :love:

awwwwww.... you're gonna make me cry, ya big sap!!

:sad:
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Do we dare ask what the check was for :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Do we dare ask what the check was for :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG I was thinking that too!!:laugh:
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    just a note to say that I am glad that Manda and Jeremy are still here and sharing with us all (yes, when I am here, I peek in to see the latest! :blushing: ) I thought maybe with all of the teasing you two would just disappear and do your own thing! God bless :drinker:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options

You such a sweetie Fatsis... :smooched:
  • Manda86
    Options
    just a note to say that I am glad that Manda and Jeremy are still here and sharing with us all (yes, when I am here, I peek in to see the latest! :blushing: ) I thought maybe with all of the teasing you two would just disappear and do your own thing! God bless :drinker:

secretly... we're a couple of hams... :laugh:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    None of my dates with Men have ever topped my dates with my Dad! My Dad is the kind of guy who wakes up in the morning and thinks of fun things to do: Bodysurf, Fish, get out in an old rowboat and crab, go claming...horse back riding, carriage rides...bicycles for four...aquariums, you name it...or he might just say, "Want to drive up to San Francisco for some chocolate?"
  • ali106
    Options

wow!!! you are the man...she's a lucky lady fella!!!:wink:
    hugs!