Not to toot my own horn but...

Dreaj79
Dreaj79 Posts: 212
edited September 21 in Success Stories
My blood pressure on April 5 was 127/81. That is by no means hypertension but it does put me in the prehypertension zone. At age 30, that is not where I wanted to be. Since then I have been watching my diet and exercising and I am proud yo report that my BP is 117/73. That's back into a very healthy range! Yay me!

Replies

• mhannan13
    mhannan13 Posts: 53
    what an awesome reminder of your success! Keep it up!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Great Job!! :flowerforyou: That's a great achievement and you are welcome to toot your horn anytime!:wink:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    toot your horn baby....nothing wrong with that

woot woot

keep going strong!!!!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    congrats
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Awesome, Way-2-Go! Toot Toot!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Yeah! Good for you and your health! That's great news!!

Mine is high and I'm on meds -- have been for close to 20 years -- since my early 20's.. Mine has come down to extremley low (but "normal") numbers for me at any given point in the day when I check -- 117/68 range. Totally awesome what eating healthy and for me, simply walking every day, can do!
  • danazsweet
    danazsweet Posts: 52
    :bigsmile: That's certainly something to toot home about! Congrats!!!!:bigsmile:
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    woo hoo! Nice work!!!
  • velvetechos
    velvetechos Posts: 234
    That is amazing!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Amazing! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Thanks everybody for your positive comments. This has become about so much more than my dress size!
  • Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • You do deserve bragging rights! I think that is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!