30 Day Shred Results?

Options
Hey there! I was offered free a 30 day trial for Jenny Craig and since I started the diet, I've been really inspired to finally lose my weight. I decided to do the 30 day shred as well and after the first 3 days, I look like this.

Day4of30_zpsc3823ebd.jpgI'm 5"6,  a teen, and I weigh 140lbs.  First of all, how do you think my results will turn out? Second, would anyone mind posting their result pictures for some inspiration?

Replies

• hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You don't sound heavy enough to do Jenny. Just IMO. However, I will say that 30DS is great for toning and strengthening. I did it in January and gained 2 pounds of muscle! :)
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Free trials = give me your credit card info so I can charge you monthly without your knowledge after the trial ends.... no thanks. I'm just trying to look out for your best interest. Don't do it unless you set a reminder to CANCEL it...or unless you WANT to pay for it after the trial ends.
  • fitternotbitter
    Options
    Free trials = give me your credit card info so I can charge you monthly without your knowledge after the trial ends.... no thanks. I'm just trying to look out for your best interest. Don't do it unless you set a reminder to CANCEL it...or unless you WANT to pay for it after the trial ends.

thanks for the warning! it's not my first rodeo, so i'm definitely aware of these kinds of scams. i really just needed a new program and Jenny seems so easy to stick to. for my body type, I'm a lot heavier than my stats make me sound. if I get the results I'm looking for during this month, i'll stick with the program anyway.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I think that 30 DS will be great for you! It is wonderful for tightening up, and sinc e you don't have that much weight to lose, you will really see the results. It is also a great "first" DVD since she offers modified moves and you don't need a lot of equipment.

As for Jenny Craig, I don't usually like programs that have thier own food - I think it is limiting and feels so "diet-y" and you don't really get to learn how to negotiate a grocery store, you know? But, THAT SAID - whatever gets you started and motivates you to keep going is the right thing for YOU.

Great job getting on the right track!

And here are my 30 DS results.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/919010-my-30-ds-results-sweeet-burn?page=4#posts-14254096
  • dianakorinesmith
    Options
    You can also find 30 DS on youtube here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7BK7jpu3M
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is better.. Jenny Craig and weight watchers just try to sell you their food. Avoid those places

Just keep at it.. you mentioned you are a teen which means if you commit to the 30DS, you will have fabulous results (along with healthy eating). I'm 23 and have had plenty of success with it.. so much so that I have done the program 4 times!
  • fitternotbitter
    Options
    Thanks for the replies, everyone!

Bumpp?