Not losing weight allowed 2600 have1700

Options
Hi im Dave im allowed 2600 calories a day im consuming about 1500 to 2000 per day , today i exercised and it gained me a extra 1000 so now i have 1900 to consume today i just cant do it i train hard at the gym do a hard 30 to 40 minutes with a personal trainer based on metabolic training once a week i do the same again 2 other times a week then i train cardio mixture of fast exercis bike walk up hill interval , ski machine hard as 3 times a week i can get me heart to 150 max at cardio with fast weights 160 to 170 , last week i had 12000 calories spare to consume , my trainer has suggested proteing shakes and eating 6 times a day any ideas and thoughts welcome please

Replies

• antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    how much cardio are you doing and for how long? i was only doing 30 min of cardio and it wasnt working at all so i upped it to 60 min then i had kicked it up to around 90 minutes of cardio then i started seeing results
  • garryt1980
    garryt1980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    How did you arrive at the 2600 calories to lose weight? I don't know anything about your personal BMR but that doesn't seem like a deficit to me... I'm not advocating starvation, but 2600 seems like an active persons maintaining rather than someone looking for weight loss.