109 pounds lost in 9 months!

Options
lknockstead
lknockstead Posts: 25 Member
357etdf.jpg
This is me at my highest weight. This was taken back in early June 2012. I weighed 265.4 pounds. I gained a lot of weight through stress eating and not caring about exercise.

2ci8w48.jpg
This is me 20 days ago at the 100 pound mark. To date I have lost 109 pounds. I have also went from a 26 pant size to between a 12 and 10 pant size. I did it in only 9 months. I weigh 156.4 and by the end of my journey I would like to weigh between 120 and 130. This has not been easy, but I exercise everyday and eat as healthy as possible. Feel free to add me! If I can do it, so can you! :-)

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats! :drinker:
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs! Great job! Mind me asking how many calories you ate at the beginning and how many do you eat now? I need all the help I can get! and you look FAB!
  • amyleigh628
    Options
    I am in total awe!!! Congratulations!! What exactly did you do; diet/exercise to lose?
  • ucardiel
    ucardiel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are awesome! I left for three days because of three day but I am back again. I don't need to lose 109 pounds but I definitely need to engage more in the battle of the bulge! Again, congratulations!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • garryt1980
    garryt1980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing:)
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job, you look great. I wish i had your motivation and can get the same results you have accomplished. :laugh:
  • sassyusername
    sassyusername Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL! Congrats!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    great work. congratulations!
  • lknockstead
    Options
    Honestly I don't know how many calories I ate in the beginning. I try to stick with 1,200 as much as possible now. I don't "diet." It's a healthy lifestyle. I still eat junk food in moderation and portion control. I exercise a ton! Maybe as close as 2 hours a day.
  • adreeea
    adreeea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on all your hard work! I am curious also about how many calories you eat as well as you're typical exercise. Your progress is amazing!

Edit: Nevermind. I see you answered my questions right before I hit reply! :)
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! Feel free to add me also!
  • wittyusername
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! what kind of exercise do you do?
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • lknockstead
    Options
    I let Jillian Michaels kick my butt everyday. Love her DVDs. Going to see her speak in May. Absolutely love her. :-)
  • fitforlife818
    Options
    Congratulations! :smile:

I just signed up for myfitnesspal. I hope I can reach my goal with help on this site. Thanks for sharing!
  • Alex26C
    Alex26C Posts: 17
    Options
    Amazing...! You look great congrats! =)
  • highcountrymama
    highcountrymama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hooray! You are doing such an amazing job. I'll bet you don't even feel like the same person. Congratulations!
  • ItsmeLeahh
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • Cherity7852
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!