Has anyone tried the hydroxycut gummies?

Options
I've actually been looking into the gummies and been reading that they dont have any stimulants in them like the pill. Im just curious if anyone has taken them and had some good results? Side effects? Did they make you lose more or was there really no difference?
Thanks!

Replies

• chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i am also interested in people's experiences.
  • jackieduersonbasker
    Options
    I just bought them yesterday while at Target. I love the fact there are no stimulants at all. No caffeine either. I just took two this morning before my breakfast. They tasted ok but it was a bit of a struggle for me to chew them and swallow.. just a bit. I am not a pill taker at all so that is prob why it was hard for me. Now to wait 30 mins (20 mins now) till I can eat the breakfast my husband made. He has lost over 60 lbs since Sept last year! He weighs less than me now! I need something extra to help me as I have only lost 17 lbs. Will keep you updated! Friend me!
  • Leeann3333
    Leeann3333 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have taken the gummys. I didn't have any side affects. I really didn't notice any difference while taking them, they didn't curve my appitite or give me any energy either. They did taste good, though. : )
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    I tried them the only thing u only can 3 times a day I was doing good for awhile but at night I was getting hungry I don't know if I would do them again everyone is different I started with slim quick it was working for me
  • mnristvedt
    Options
    Thanks for replying everyone! Ive been really curious about them. Let me know how it goes please?