30 ds level2 Wow

Options
I just did level two of the 30ds today. My feet spastically cramped up...I didnt have this in level one but now they are freaking out on me.
Anyone else experience it?? im hoping it will be better tomorrow.
Level two is soo much more than level one. WOW! I was super sweaty and weak by the end, but I feel great now.

Replies

• meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You are worrieng me now :wink: i just finished level 1 a couple of minutes ago.
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am just did level 2 day 5. phew it surely does kick butt or my arms anyway!!!
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I haven't experienced that, but i can see how it's possible with plank jacks, plank thrusts (or whatever they're called!), etc. Lots of plank work where the feet are copping it.

I'm finding Level 2 very challenging and i have to have some short breaks (5 to 10 seconds), even if i do the modified versions! I really didn't think i was incredibly unfit! LOL.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I hated level 2, level 3 is way better. Stick with it, you can do it!!!
  • kelly_lake
    kelly_lake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I hated level 2, level 3 is way better. Stick with it, you can do it!!!

This. I HATED level two. Love level three :)
  • orangeshadows
    Options
    Thanks for the support! Im going to stick with it ...my inner thighs (biggest probleem area) are aching so good today, its nice to feel the muscles getting a good workout there. Ive lost 5 lbs and my stomach looks so different already im really enjoying this. :-)
    Looking forward to level 3!