Needs my fitness motivation back :(

Options
Hi everyone

Lately I have lost all my fitness motivation, after being really good too. I need to try and get back into it. I did start by trying the 30 day shred and the Leslie Sandsone 3 mile walk workout. But what I am trying to aim for is to wear my pedometer and do my 10000 steps daily!! :) be a start maybe. I like to work out in the morning but I have an 8 month old that stops that :( Anyone here have any tips that could help?? All will be appreciated, and please feel free to add me on here

xx

Replies

• skm4jc
    skm4jc Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I need to get mine back, too. Maybe we can kick each other's butts . . .
  • juliekins64
    juliekins64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Look up playground exercises on google, lots of good stuff with pictures.
    I know an 8 month old doesn't play at the park yet but he/she can watch from the stroller and will likely enjoy just being outside.
  • hhayes06
    hhayes06 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Pop your 8 month old in a play pen or swing and use a work out DVD, I am sure shehe would have fun watching mommy dance around. Or you could pop him/her in the stroller and go for a walk or jog around the neighborhood. It's easier to exercise with your child around when they are still relatively unmobile. My 2 yo and 5 yo make doing Zumba difficult, I have to send them off to play elsewhere or they try to do it with me and end up tripping me.