I'm back!

Options
Hi everyone! I haven't had a chance to read what I have missed, but I am sure it is quiet a bit. I took a break, well not because of anything on this board, but because of me. I was disapointed in not loosing anything. I would loose then gain again. I stopped weighing myself everyday and did it once every other week. I was even eating right with no results.

I reverted back to my old eating habits because I was bummed out.

I thought that maybe I would give this place another chance and start fresh once again. I'm eating a salad and small sandwich for lunch today and drinking water, lots of it.

I am hoping that within three months I can loose 20 pounds. I know it is possible because I have seen it proven on this website.

I'm going to try this all over again. Maybe with some results. I love the support that everyone gives eachother on here. That is one reason why I am back. :smile: See ya all around here on the boards. Miss ya.

Replies

• Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Hi everyone! I haven't had a chance to read what I have missed, but I am sure it is quiet a bit. I took a break, well not because of anything on this board, but because of me. I was disapointed in not loosing anything. I would loose then gain again. I stopped weighing myself everyday and did it once every other week. I was even eating right with no results.

I reverted back to my old eating habits because I was bummed out.

I thought that maybe I would give this place another chance and start fresh once again. I'm eating a salad and small sandwich for lunch today and drinking water, lots of it.

I am hoping that within three months I can loose 20 pounds. I know it is possible because I have seen it proven on this website.

I'm going to try this all over again. Maybe with some results. I love the support that everyone gives eachother on here. That is one reason why I am back. :smile: See ya all around here on the boards. Miss ya.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • aphall01
    aphall01 Posts: 26
    Options
    WELCOME BACK!!!! :bigsmile:

You're gonna do great!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Welcome back!! :flowerforyou:

"Anything is possible if you BELIEVE!!" --Divalovesyou1 :wink:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I hope you have better luck this time around! You can do it!!! :bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Thank you all, I really hope it goes well this time.

I don't know what I can do different.

I drink water. I have limited my soda intake even more. I was never really a big soda drinker anyway, so I'm not stressing over that.

If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK
    Welcome back :)

Kim
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!

I think fresh starts are amazing!!!

wishing you the best of luck...we're all here for you!
    hugs!
    Ali