I am 35 and i feel better than when i was in my 20s!

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
Looking through pictures this morning. I have so many hidden pictures, i have struggled with my weight since Justin was born and that was 13 years ago. the picture below was when i was 22! Today I am 35 and i am in the best shape ever! Its never to late to make that change! GO FOR IT! You will not regret it! feel free to add me<3
29947503_7972.jpg

Replies

• betterbestbestest
    betterbestbestest Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you look great! i am 34 and my 20's i was unhealthy, and always had very low self esteem. after my first child, my body waS NEVER the same! i hope to be down 65 lbs by next bday. THanks for the inspiration!
  • CitrusKiss
    CitrusKiss Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats! :)
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! =) You look great & I love your attitude! I'm 31 and I hope to make my 30's wayyyyyy better than my 20's! =)

Congrats!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 in just over 2 months, I'm fitter now than I have ever been. My 19yo son can't even keep up with me. It's great isn't it?

Well done for you :flowerforyou:
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing, well done!!! Im 39 & want to feel better in my 40s!!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

I'm with you. My highest weight ever I was 24. I'm 37 now and LOVING this body even with its imperfections. Imma kill 40.
  • Fred4point0
    Fred4point0 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Awesome job.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    yep you look amazing! :)
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    well done, you are looking fantastic!! I'm 32, and I'm also feeling better now than what I ever did in my 20s, it is great :)
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm 32 and already am feeling healthier than in my twenties as well with the lifestyle changes. I'm excited for the lbs and inches to catch up! Bravo on your success!!
  • calamitykat80
    calamitykat80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am 33 and I REALLY needed to hear this today!
  • molina76853
    molina76853 Posts: 143
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the hard work!
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you:)
  • andyb000
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!