Best restaurant or fast food burger you've ever had?

Options

Replies

• LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    In and Out Burger, Phoenix. It was 11 PM and I was STARVING
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Roughe in Philadelphia, blue cheese burger with caramelized onions....but THE best burger I had was after a 30+ mile bike ride with my hubby and we made 1/2 pound burgers when we got home. I dunno if it was so amazing because we hadn't eaten for a few hours or because it REALLY was delicious (I'm sticking with the second of the two)
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options

i fondly remember the Gino's Giant from my youth.

I LOVED the Gino Giant:-)
    Best I ever had was Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Virginia. Hands down the best
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    The lamb burger at BLT Burger in the Mirage hotel in Vegas. I had to go back a second time just to make sure it wasn't the countless gin and tonics that made it taste so good. It wasn't. That sucker is delicious!
  • tjs616
    tjs616 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Kobe beef burger with foie gras and black truffles @ The Burger Bar in Las Vegas

This :love:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I like Friday's burgers best so far, but I don't eat them that often and I'm on a budget so I've not had a chance to try out all the various burgers at the various American restaurants since I moved to Bahrain. In Saudi where I lived, it was Friday's, McDonalds, Kudu or KFC. The last few I had were either at Burger King or McDonalds, due to being on a budget, and when we've had more money to go to somewhere decent, Lebanese or Iranian food has won over burgers.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Montana's Chipotle Firecracker burger with a veggie patty subbed out for the beef

topped with bacon, crispy cajun onions, melted colby cheese, crispy jalapenos, chipotle honey bbq sauce sandwiched between a delicious seedy bun.

* droooool*

I seriously have to go there at least once a month to get my fix
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Tailpipes Gourmet burgers and shakes in Morgantown, WV

Its a toss up between their Charger and their Barracuda

The Charger has peanut butter, fried bananas, smoked bacon, pepperjack cheese and grilled red onions.

The Barracuda has grilled pineapple, jalapeno bacon, carmelized onions, mozarella cheese and a sesame-ginger teriyaki sauce.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Bison Burger at Burgatory on Pittsburgh, PA. Unbelivably good.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I go to Chochkies for the atmosphere and the flair.

Do they all have 15 pieces?
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Five Guys. Greasiest, sloppiest, most delicious burger. EVER.

This. Five Guys is the best fast food burger I've ever eaten. Hands down.

It also helps that it was started in my hometown even though it's gone national. I grew up eating Five Guys. It's even found its way into a family tradition.
  • barebon
    barebon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chicken burger at Famous Dave's!! The chicken is BBQed
    And so juicy. But it is still pretty decent on the calorie end so you can fully enjoy it yummm.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Five Guys.

Red Robin's Whisky BBQ burger with the fried onion bits is also awesome.

I also had a burger in Ottawa once that had avocado and peanut butter on it. That was divine.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    When I lived in San Antonio, the best burger I had was at Chris Madrid's. It was a big, old fashioned cheeseburger.

Back in Oklahoma now and the best burger I have had here was at a restaurant in Yukon, OK called Fat Elvus. They have fat everything there. The burger was good size and a little greasy. :)
  • MsCarlalalala
    Options
    Kobe beef burger with foie gras and black truffles @ The Burger Bar in Las Vegas

That one was a bit to rich for me, but the Keller burger (named after the chef) is my all time favorite burger.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Best: Kobe burger at a local place in town. It seriously suprised me.

Best Fast Food Burger: 5 Guys. I spend a lot of time on both coasts, and In and Out < 5 Guys.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I want a greasy burger now *drool*
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    red robin
    A1 peppercorn burger... made me have a boner is why.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Red Robin. Whisky River BBQ Burger.

I used to work at a Red Robin and working behind the scenes I trust their quality of ingredients and food handling.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Missoula MT.... Rubys Cafe..... Any of the bacon burgers. I get the double bacon burger and it is so huge it ends up being 2 meals easy. GREAT that day, even better the next!