insanity workout, how many calories should i actually eat

Options
I honestly do not know my true height - it's either 5'5" or 5'6", but im 22, female, and 192 lbs.
If I use the nutrition guide for insanity, it's 2404 calories a day...
Yet, I also calculated how many calories to eat through teambeachbody.com website and it says

It said: If im 5'5" (The figures below are estimates of the number of calories you should eat every day in order to maintain your current weight or to reach your goal.
To Reach Your Goal: 1290 Maintain weight: 2290
We recommend: Low-Carb Express at the 1300 calorie level..)

And if im 5'6" (The figures below are estimates of the number of calories you should eat every day in order to maintain your current weight or to reach your goal.
To Reach Your Goal: 1295 Maintain weight: 2295
We recommend: Low-Carb Express at the 1300 calorie level..)

im so confused /: should I be eating 2400 calories a day like the elite nutrition suggests, which apparently according to teambeachbody doesn't help me lose the weight whatsoever or 1290-95 calories?

Replies

• Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    If you're doing Insanity I wouldn't eat below 1500/day. You will be burning a lot of calories during your Insanity workout , therefore your body needs these calories for fuel. I started Insanity eating about 1550 to 1600 cal. a day while on maintenance but have since gone up to 1680 to 1750 due to losing 1.5 lbs each week.
  • Born2behavegrl
    Options
    If you're doing Insanity I wouldn't eat below 1500/day. You will be burning a lot of calories during your Insanity workout , therefore your body needs these calories for fuel. I started Insanity eating about 1550 to 1600 cal. a day while on maintenance but have since gone up to 1680 to 1750 due to losing 1.5 lbs each week.

The problem is, im not losing anything. Not weight or inches :(
    Which is why I asked about the calories in the first place..