Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best restaurant or fast food burger you've ever had?

Replies

• CeCe_711
    CeCe_711 Posts: 35
    The Spot in Kenosha, WI. There is no debating this. It's a simple burger. A simple bun. Simple fixens. But the flavor is anything but. This place has been around since 1945 and it's obvious why. Their food is DELISH. I get the double with cheese, raw onions and ketchup. A teeeeeny bit of ketchup. That's it. Just go there. You will thank me later. Your food diary won't though, so make sure you go on a cheat day.
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    I go to Chochkies for the atmosphere and the flair.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Chiquitos Chicken and BBQ Pulled Pork Burger, because in the UK we don't get pulled pork in many places and the first time I ever tried it I almost had a foodgasm!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Never had great fast food before XD
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Tessaro's here in Pittsburgh and Brass Ring Pub in Palm Beach, FL. For Tessaro's, it's just really good gourmet burgers. For Brass Ring Pub, they cook the beef in Sam Adams Lager.

I have never had a burger at Tessaro's, but I used to eat at the City Grill MANY years ago when Rich Tessaro was the owner. I did a google search on it and the Yelp site has it listed as closed. Not sure if that is the case or not. Funny thing is I found this comment on Yelp.

"People say that Tessaro's has the best burgers in town, but I would break with the crowd and say that they are at the City Grill."
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    The burger at the local Irish pub here in town is pretty darn good.
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member

Like you ever ate a full burger!!!
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    Little hole in the wall place in Cumberland City TN. Bubba's made the most amazing burgers - juicy and simply delicious. No longer in business. :cry: Owner went on to bigger and better things.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    In n Out. Double double. Animal style.
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    La Brasserie, Vancouver. Why? Because it tastes even better than it looks, and this is what it looks like:

order-this-and-enjoy.jpg

And, the service is amazing there too.
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Tailpipes Gourmet burgers and shakes in Morgantown, WV

Its a toss up between their Charger and their Barracuda

The Charger has peanut butter, fried bananas, smoked bacon, pepperjack cheese and grilled red onions.

The Barracuda has grilled pineapple, jalapeno bacon, carmelized onions, mozarella cheese and a sesame-ginger teriyaki sauce.

God I can't even remember what I was going to say after this one! This sounds AMAZING!!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    It's just a little local place near me:
    http://www.jackbrownsjoint.com/home.html

So darn good, it's spoiled me for almost every other burger place out there!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Nothing beats a homemade cheeseburger!!
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    La Brasserie, Vancouver. Why? Because it tastes even better than it looks, and this is what it looks like:

order-this-and-enjoy.jpg

And, the service is amazing there too.

Okay, and this :smile:
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member

Like you ever ate a full burger!!!

LOL!!! Come on down, N8. You can watch me eat the whole thing. :bigsmile:
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    5 Guys.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Little mom-n-pop place called The Hamburger Connection here in town. Absolutely addicting! They use liquid smoke in their sauce....:love:
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    In OKC it's "Little Mike's", Best fresh cut fries ever!!!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    I <3 steak and beak and might fine!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    I like generic bacon bbq burgers at chains like Sweet Water Tavern etc. (Great American Restaurants)