Anyone around 5'4 1/2?

Options

Replies

• JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" 1/2:wink: My I am currently 140, my goal is 120, that is only because I know that when I level off to maintain in the past I have gained a few back and held at 125. Please feel free to add me! I will also send a few request! Thanks
  • momtraders
    momtraders Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and 145lbs I have always been 130lbs-125lbs. My goal is for 130lbs. I feel it is healthy and still looks good. :)
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 1/2 and I'm currently lifting. I'm 140lbs ish and body fat is about 28%. I just want to get that down. Not so fussed on the scales, I want to be strong. Feel free to add me.
  • This_chick221
    Options
    5'4'' with 30 lbs to drop! Add me!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 1/2 and I my goal is to lose about 50 lbs - I'm aiming for 145. I don't want to be less than 140. I'm here pretty often.
  • Kathymomof4
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 38

Current - 157
    Goal weight - 140 to 145 as long as my fat percentage goes down!

Add me if you would like
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :)
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". Is it weird that I'm shocked that everyone's goal is to be 110 lbs? My loftiest goal is to be 135. A year ago I was 140 and I felt fantastic at that weight.

^^ this . My goal is 135

OK, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I am 5'5 and a half, and my goal is between 135-150, depending on how I feel at 150, and how toned/how much muscle I have.... :)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    5'4 and my highest weight was just over 140. I'm 10 under that right now and really want to see 110!
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    5'5

Goal? I just want to fit into my clothes again without looking like I purposefully buy clothes two sizes too small.

CW 162
    GW Meh 145 is where I was when my clothes actually fit so I am shooting for that
  • alexiaalex
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also 5'4 1/2". I've been doing MFP since last October and have lost 29 lbs. so far. I have been doing it along with my 12 year old son, who has lost 12 lbs. so far, as well as my 15 year old son who has lost 22 lbs. so far. We're making it a family affair and getting in shape as a family :). My oldest son is just about finished at his goal weight, but my youngest son has another 25 lbs. to lose. Myself, I hope to lose another 65 lbs. I understand that it takes time to lose because I didn't put it on overnight, so it's not going away overnight as well. I have had some setback with holidays and other celebrations, but I managed to get back on track and stay motivated. You can add me as well to help you stay motivated.
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'4. My goal weight is 132 and ultimate goal weight is 124! Add me if you like!
    I am on MFP frequently.
  • OliverJaxon
    Options
    I'm 5'4' 1/2''! Looking to lose 10 pounds =) I'm at 125 even.. 115 is the goal, and to tone up!
  • lovinmomma
    Options
    I am also 5'4, mom of 2 im 26, i have about 15lbs to lose, i eat very healthy and clean and train hard!
  • lovinmomma
    Options
    I am 147 right now goal around 130
  • Lil_Linds
    Lil_Linds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is really active on here add me! I'm 5'4 and looking to get down to 110...I have about 10 pounds to lose.
  • Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm 5'5". Is it weird that I'm shocked that everyone's goal is to be 110 lbs? My loftiest goal is to be 135. A year ago I was 140 and I felt fantastic at that weight.

Completely read my mind! :smile:

Also in shock. I know what i look like at 132 and couldn't possibly weigh any less
  • fatfishy
    fatfishy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4.5 too. I'm maintaining my weight of 114 (trying anyway) by doing 5:2 as I can't cope with the low TDEE that a smallish body weight brings!
    Feel free to add me.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I was yesterday but I grew...so no
  • lovinmomma
    Options
    My thoughts too, when i was 115 i was annorexic, my goal is around 130 though 140 would be ok as well. everyone has different body types