Subway nutrition

Options
So, kinda strange question...actually, less of a question and more of an observation. I was looking on Subway's website at their nutrition (I might have to grab something on the go for dinner tonight) and I noticed that the wraps at Subway have more calories and carbs than the 6" subs...does anyone else find that a little weird?? I thought that at least the carbs would be lower in the wraps...strange...:tongue:

Replies

• erin1205
    erin1205 Posts: 99
    Options
    So, kinda strange question...actually, less of a question and more of an observation. I was looking on Subway's website at their nutrition (I might have to grab something on the go for dinner tonight) and I noticed that the wraps at Subway have more calories and carbs than the 6" subs...does anyone else find that a little weird?? I thought that at least the carbs would be lower in the wraps...strange...:tongue:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I knew the calories were higher, but I thought the carbs were lower. hm. oh well, I like the sandwiches better than the wraps anyway :bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • erin1205
    erin1205 Posts: 99
    Options
    Me too! I much prefer the subs! :smile:

So, I guess that its good news then! :laugh:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I always make a "bachelor's" Quesadilla with two tortillas, can of chicken, taco seasoning, jalapenos, and some cheese. I was appalled at how many calories are in a tortilla! Holy Toledo!
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Tortillas are made of flour or corn and lard. When I went to my diabetics class they told us that the corn ones are better but you still only get 1/2 of a large tortilla. If youa re getting an enchilada, the tortillas are smaller than the ones at Subway- consider that the subway tortilla is larger than most flour ones you can buy at the store. The salad is still the better choice as long as you don't ruin it with too much meat and cheese (you know- fat:cry: )