My P90X Progress: Day 30 (pics)

Options

Replies

• autopilot_on
    Options
    Amazing results, that's awesome!

I am currently saving for P90X, I can't wait to try it!!!
    Man I can't believe you don't think the front has changed much. I definitely can see a difference. You will have a great transformation at the end. Keep it up.

Thanks! I highly recommend P90X. Whatever the result, I'm feeling great and have lots of energy. And Mike, I think I just need to work through my mental issues to actually see the results. But I promise I'm working on it!
  • XoXoLJFitness
    Options
    I am also rocking out P90X but the lean version. You are doing great and you are almost half way there! YIPPEE!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Holy Crap!! All that change in 30 days!?!?!? You are a P90X superhero, can't wait to see the final pic at the end of the program! Nice work, you def deserve it!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Holy Crap!! All that change in 30 days!?!?!? You are a P90X superhero, can't wait to see the final pic at the end of the program! Nice work, you def deserve it!!

I can't wait to see either! But man, I have to WAIT. I'll be sure to post though. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    I am also rocking out P90X but the lean version. You are doing great and you are almost half way there! YIPPEE!

How is the lean version going? Are you seeing some killer results?
  • cosplayerkyo
    cosplayerkyo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Kickass!
    Wait till you see you'll look like on day 90!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Definitely great progress...I start this program in 2 weeks full time and can't wait...This is inspiring for my love handles...and some more definitely because your success shows...
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Definitely great progress...I start this program in 2 weeks full time and can't wait...This is inspiring for my love handles...and some more definitely because your success shows...

You're totally going to LOVE IT! I'm excited for you!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Kickass!
    Wait till you see you'll look like on day 90!

Thanks dude, day 90 is only six weeks away!(ish)
  • Ebelina07
    Ebelina07 Posts: 32
    Options
    pls keep it up! u look amazing already and u will be hotter soon:flowerforyou:
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    wow that is so cool to see how your muscles are sculpting Congrats awesome work!!
  • oaks67
    oaks67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of change keep up the good work (:
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    wow that is so cool to see how your muscles are sculpting Congrats awesome work!!
    pls keep it up! u look amazing already and u will be hotter soon:flowerforyou:
    I see a lot of change keep up the good work (:

Thanks! You are very kind with your compliments and encouragement. I promise I'll keep it up!
  • mazekah
    mazekah Posts: 52
    Options
    You are doing fine. Be kind to yourself. :)
  • upnorthmj77
    upnorthmj77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the change - in all areas - Nice work! You should be proud. You look great - there is nice definition to your muscles and overall shape. KUDOS!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    You are doing fine. Be kind to yourself. :)
    I can definitely see the change - in all areas - Nice work! You should be proud. You look great - there is nice definition to your muscles and overall shape. KUDOS!

Thank you! I'm still working on accepting compliments. So far I just get an awkward look on my face and try to say "thank you." I'll keep working on it.
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Loved it!
    I'm also doing p90x Lean and hope have so great results like you! :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Loved it!
    I'm also doing p90x Lean and hope have so great results like you! :)

I'm sure you'll have awesome results! Be sure to share your success. I'm certain there are lots of people who will be motivated by your dedication and success.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I wish I had taken more progress pictures! I'm on Phase 2 (Week 6) and really feeling some great changes. I can't believe how effective it has been at changing my body and my mental attitude. Your pictures are wonderfully inspiring and it's REALLY clear how much your body has changed! Keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!