Your best you: weight/age/life-stage/etc

Options
When were you the best version of YOU?

Just curious as to how people assess themselves--so really you can answer it in any way that you see fit!

Replies

• abrandnewme18
    Options
    Back in high school (the early years) I had a great body, but I was so self-conscious, shy, and just very unsure of myself. Now I'm losing weight and tackling those other issues, so hopefully the best me has yet to come! :bigsmile:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Today.
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I would say I am the best version of me right now.

Yes, I may be working to reconfigure my body, but I've never eaten healthier or been as active as I am right now.

My outlook now that I am maintaining a healthier lifestyle is so much more positive in general.

How about you? When were you the best version of YOU?
  • padipaddy
    padipaddy Posts: 12
    Options
    In my 30s very fit then it started goin downhill.

Rab
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Work in progress - I think I'm the best me professionally right now but I've got a long way to go in other ways.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Left high school 5'3 115lbs thinking I was the fattest person ever until I left college last year at 5'3 149lbs :explode:

So i'm working hard, not for 115lbs but just to get fit.
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    ive always had self esteem issues. I am never happy with how I look! lol its an ongoing process to increase my self confidence.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    About 2 bulks and cuts from know I will be my best.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Right now ( 44).

I may have been thinner when I was a teenager but I didn't realize I wasn't fat

I had no confidence and was in a bad marriage in my 20's.

In my 30's I was still looking for my career path.

Loving right now,I'm in the best shape ever,have a good job and could take or leave a relationship.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Today.

this
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am the best every day. Maybe my body is not better as when I was 20 but my body isn't bad and my mind is much better at 47 then 20
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    My SR. year of high school

6'1" 215lbs

I ballooned up to almost 400lbs.
    Down to 325 right now

Working to get back to the 215
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Any answer in the past has to be a wrong answer, no?
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Now.

I had a better body before kids. I had a great career too but I was a total heartless bish.

Having kids, finding faith and being widowed in my 30s made me a better person... and now my body is healthy again. I appreciate it more for what it can and has done than for what it looks like.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That is the best topic of the day!!!!

I am currently the best ME that I have ever been. I won't bore you with all the reasons. Suffice it to say that it has to do with inner peace and tranquility.:smile:
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Right now... I am 20 pounds lighter than I was on my (first) wedding day and in much better shape. I am also happier with my life and more secure than I have ever been. Life just keeps getting better.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    In my 40s!
  • xybernaut
    xybernaut Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Now. And things are just getting better from here on.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Two years ago (age 58 then, 60 now). I was at an awesome weight, in the best shape I'd ever been in, happy, secure, motivated, in love and loved back. I'm still most of those things. My weight crept up 20 pounds, but that is gone now. I'm recovering from hip surgery which, quite frankly, threw me for a loop. I'm still recovering from that, both mentally and physically. I'm also suffering from an eye issue that will require extensive surgery (vision loss is tough on anyone, but I'm an artist so it's been very challenging) but I'm one strong lady so I know I'll be just fine and be at my best again in no time. My career is flourishing, my husband of 2 years adores me and I just see this as a hiccup in what is otherwise the best time of my life.