Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Buddies with a goal of 20lbs by this summer!

Hey everybody, I was looking to get some buddies who have the same goal as me: Lose 20lbs in time to feel confident at the beach this June :) 20lbs by summertime.

If you want support from someone with the same goals, please add me! ;D

-aimee

Replies

• angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    This is actually pretty spot on to my current goal. (I'm shooting for 30 by July)

I would love to participate in an accountability challenge. Sign me up! :D
  • I have a lot more to lose but I definitely hope to be 20 lbs lighter by Summer. Keep in touch!
  • stormytea
    stormytea Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in! :)
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    I have an initial goal of losing 20lbs and getting to 170 so I'd love to be friends and do that by the summer!!! I should probably lose a bit more but getting to 170 would put me into a healthy BMI which is my goal right now.
  • McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm going to Maui in July and don't plan on being the jiggly mom with 4 kids on the beach! Add me :)
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    I'm in. I need to lose about 30 pounds total. But I would like to be down at least 10-15 by my birthday (May 22).
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Would love to lose 20 pounds by my birthday in June!
  • I actually have a goal of 40 pounds by my fortieth high school reunion. I am on the way with 14 down. My reunion is at the end of July, so I am in.

38939791.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bafresh
    bafresh Posts: 16
    Raising hand :)
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    BTW, for any joining, please feel free to add me as well. Just be sure to tag a message so I know where the friend request is coming from. :happy:
  • Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    I'm in!!
  • line7685
    line7685 Posts: 3
    I'm in too!
  • I am aiming to be 20lbs lighter by summer for sure :)
  • I need to lose about 40pds but really need the motivation. I would love to be done 20pds by June count me in. Thanks
  • kathrynmary4646
    kathrynmary4646 Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to be 20 pounds lighter by June, and really need the motivation. I'm in!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    I actually did not have a specific amount of weight as a goal when I started mfp in January. But I am down about 10, and I think 10 more would probably put me about where I want to be (six pack!).
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Me! I'm currently working at losing 20 lbs by June. Would love to make friends (add me) for motivation and support others that have a similar goal.
  • TrishPretti
    TrishPretti Posts: 51 Member
    I'm in. That would really get me to my goal!
  • erichs48
    erichs48 Posts: 1
    I would like to try as well! I'm new here :)
  • cyn60
    cyn60 Posts: 20
    I'm in