Your best you: weight/age/life-stage/etc

Options

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I would say I am the best version of me right now.

Yes, I may be working to reconfigure my body, but I've never eaten healthier or been as active as I am right now.

My outlook now that I am maintaining a healthier lifestyle is so much more positive in general.

How about you? When were you the best version of YOU?

Hmmm..I'd say physically was my first year in college. Before I developed an eating disorder or ruined my body. Mentally/Emotionally--I'd say now. I'm a work in progress but I will soon be married to the man of my dreams and I have a sense of peace that I've never felt before. I know that things will continue to get better for me as I stay focused on God's plan and not my own.
    Options
    That is the best topic of the day!!!!

I am currently the best ME that I have ever been. I won't bore you with all the reasons. Suffice it to say that it has to do with inner peace and tranquility.:smile:

This is awesome! I'm happy to have made a topic worthwhile. Also, I'm sure your reasons wouldn't bore me.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    My best version? This version. Right now.
    Options
    Any answer in the past has to be a wrong answer, no?

No, there are no wrong answers IMO.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am the best version of me right now, for so many reasons. Physically, emotionally, musically...I'm better than I have ever been in my life. I still have a ways to go to reach my ultimate goals, but that's all part of the journey. :heart:
  • johnny51981
    Options
    My best weight/age was 7 lbs 14 oz shortly after being surgically removed from my mothers loins. :oP

But as an adult. Now. 31 and 169. I weigh less now than I did when I got my license at 16...by about 25 lbs.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely consider the me right now the best me. Age 35, happily married, with one son.

I have to admit that there were quite a number of years in my late teens and early 20's that are such a blur that if I could recall them I might change my answer...the best part about then...I had visible abs...
  • jackoninny
    jackoninny Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Now.
    Wonderful Wife
    Best shape I've ever been
    Good Job

I guess I should remember this next time I feel like whining about some BS
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Physically: I was 12 and was in level 7 in gymnastics. No idea what my weight was but I was built amazingly (well minus the boobs).

Every other way: Right now. Mentally stronger than ever before and loving my life.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Now.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Weight - Now

Age - Haven't hit it yet

Life-Stage - Hasn't happened yet
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    136lbs, 37yrs old, now. I am the best version because I've learn more, eat better and also can encourage my children in the right way as a mom should do. I value that, as when they are grown and out of the house they may need those healthy lessons. I try to do the best I can and that's all any mom can do.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Now, better me will come tomorrow
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Now. I weigh about 70lbs less than I did in high school, I'm engaged to an absolute perfect match, and I have a wonderful job. Also, a great, fluffy trainable cat. What more could I ask for?
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    3 years ago when I was 20 ... i am 5'4" 1/2 ... i weighed 145 and was a size 8. I often got told i looked smaller than that. I was teaching dance two nights a week.. a dancer for a hockey team and was weight lifting 4-5 days a week. I was in excellent shape..... i miss that :(
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Today.

This. I'm stronger, healthier, and happier than I've ever been. What more could I ask for?
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    when I was 23, I was 115 lbs and my boobs were still perky. I miss her :(
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Age 28. Slim with little effort, fit, great life, great job, very few responsiblities. Husband and me got to do what we wanted, when we wanted. Life is still pretty wonderful, but a bit more complicated with more responsiblities these days.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Right now.

I'm finally starting to think about my health and about all the unhealthy decisions I made.
    Exercise and nutrition is imperative to one's well-being.
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Best me will be soon... I'm very happy with where I am right now, but I think I'll be even better once I finish my studies, get a more fulfilling job and get where I want to be physically. Mentally though I am DEFINITELY the best me right now - I've changed and grown so much in the past couple of years (I'm 27 now) and I finally feel happy with who I am :smile: