Newb!! <3

Options
Sherae12
Sherae12 Posts: 89 Member
Hi there! My name is Sherae. I just joined the site and I would love to meet some new people while I'm trying to throw my life into a more positive direction. Feel free to send me a message or a request. :)

Replies

• Foleydelphia
    Options
    Good luck! I'm new as well and in the same boat ;)
  • Sandyd1971
    Options
    I'm also new, been using mfp for a week now but no luck with weight loss ....grrrrr
  • Sherae12
    Options
    @ Foleydelphia Thanks so much! Good Luck to you as well!! Honestly I think the whole idea of getting in shape is overwhelming. I've never been concerned about my weight or my body in general. This is more about my health than anything. I love that I'm a thick girl lol
  • dale38fan
    dale38fan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing this for 3 months and I am still learning but I am pretty well on track.
  • Sherae12
    Options
    @Sandyd1971 No worries doll. You will get there eventually. I know that it can be difficult to keep your chin up but believing that you CAN do this is half of the journey.
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Only been on for a week. Have lost one lb, and 1 inch from my waist line so far. Feel free to add me.
  • shelli1982
    shelli1982 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! Feel free to add me if you want, I lost about 40 lbs doing this a few years ago and put it all back on... and then some! Just started over again. It really works!
  • kriaski
    kriaski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about a year now, I initially lost 25 lbs, but gave up for no reason and now I am back! I am going to try to get some support on here to keep me on track :) Welcome, dear!
  • Foleydelphia
    Options
    @ Foleydelphia Thanks so much! Good Luck to you as well!! Honestly I think the whole idea of getting in shape is overwhelming. I've never been concerned about my weight or my body in general. This is more about my health than anything. I love that I'm a thick girl lol

I love thick girls <3....I never thought about eating healthy either...it is still a strange transition...but I am thinking that if we can program ourselves to think this way...then in time...it will be the "new natural" for us. I am all about using the mind to trick yourself into thinking a certain way!
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am new here in the forums. I have been using MFP for about a month now. I have lost 6lbs so far. It would be nice to find some friends on here for some support. It is definitely a challenge on your own!